2024 BMW 430i Gran Coupe $1130 per month with 28 month left out of 30, current buyout $60,000

1 month old, barely driven, BMW 430i Gran Coupe with premium package, pro drive assist (auto lane keep, lane switch, auto parking), harman kardon speakers, heated/ventilated seats, heated steering, BMW Ultimate Care+, Appearance Protection, Dent Protection, 20 inch wheels…

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 BMW 430i Gran Coupe

MSRP: $56,000
Monthly payment (tax included): $1250
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1199

Current mileage: 1200
Maturity mileage: 18750
Effective miles per month: 625
Maturity date: June 2026

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $3000

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand New

Photos:

this should be interesting…literally double my EQS lease that has a 120k sticker

2 Likes

sweet Jesus…

I really wanna see this contract

5 Likes

I don’t think it’ll go here but I’ll help out with a build sheet since one wasn’t posted.

So the MSRP in the 1st post is inflated by $10k?

1 Like

It would appear so, that’s what an M440i would start at with an option or two.

1 Like

OP, you’re going to have to offer a lot more incentive to even have anyone maybe sort of think about entertaining this on here. Definitely try SAL also. GLWS.

3 Likes

What’s SAL?

Swapalease

2 Likes

It seems I went straight off the final “capitalized cost” on my contract, which includes taxes, additional warranty, etc. let me correct that.

Laurence Fishburne Sweet Jesus GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

Ouch! At that monthly price are mortgage payments for most people in the middle of the US (not here in SOCAL). And the miles are terrible too. I think the best course of action would be to buy out then sell online to carvana/carmax etc. to try and not sink any deeper.

1 Like

I didn’t read the MSRP correctly. They put a ton of paperwork, where the MSRP was put up in the fine-print, but the overall cost was up there. I’ve since corrected it.

So…

1250x30 = 37500 / 56570 = 66% of MSRP.

One of the most expensive 430i leases? Ooof meter is a lot here. Sorry OP.

2 Likes

Carmax offering not much now for this. I am a first time buyer and admittedly had a bad deal with all the fluff. I was planning to keep this, but things changed. Don’t know enough to make this into a better deal and buyout is going to be very hard for now.

I was a first time buyer of a 2013 Scion FRS when it just hit the lots and I leased it (wtf was I thinking, should have been a purchase deal). I think I bought the sales guy and finance guy full audio systems for their cars and boats and many steak dinners.

It happens, don’t feel too horrific but can motivate you to learn or research better deals here!

3 Likes

If you’re not shy in keeping a similar payment I could see if we could roll this into something better for the money?

1 Like

Can you get an 8 series for this?

1 Like

The fact you signed this deal at least means you’re baller enough to afford it.

I can’t help you get out of this but I can open myself up for adoption if you’re interested in gaining a dependent.

Also, I think best path forward is buyout asap. I imagine even a loan would come in at a lower monthly

7 Likes

Any advice on what can be done here? It’s a bit hard to explain how I ended up in this deal, but the short version is, too little time, too difficult a transition period to new job, new city, etc. I typically do PhD level research on tiniest of purchases, but I took a stupid leap of faith here after many years and got impulsive.

I know lease transfer is tough, so I’m open to other options like buyout, but I definitely don’t have the cash to do that. I also am very wary of signing on more commitments, which given my luck, put me in this position.