Worst leases you've seen

There’s a reason they’re sitting on all those cars and it is not because they like to make good deals.

4 Likes

@vc.joey or @MBmike - do you all still have stock # 23-1647 available? Help this dude out so he doesn’t get stuck trying to get a MB from Envision up in Sac. Or get him in that GLB AMG35 # 23-0802 heh.

1 Like

Jesus he wasn’t kidding. SLC Mercedes has 7 2022 GLB for sale as “new”. Are all Ken Garff shops this nutty?

They even have a 2022 G63 4x4 Squared they’re still wanting $360k.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no to a AMG 35 haha. Hook a brotha up.

Fresh from my inbox… approaching $1,500 a month for a 2WD EQS450.

Get thee to MB of El Cajon ASAP.

Advertised payment requires $9,153 DAS, including $7,429 CCR. PLUS TAX license / registration fees.

First time I’ve seen a MBFS acquisition fee without a markup, though. :+1:

Sorry! Not valid in Puerto Rico. :frowning:

Excludes 4MATIC models. :joy:

7 Likes

Can we add the $1230 payment for a 430i in this? lol

2 Likes

Dude, this is getting kind of mean.

This forum needs a policy to not actually link leases that other LH members have in this thread; unless the original lessee is self depreciating enough to post their own lease in here.

I mean this the definition of kicking someone when they’re down.

9 Likes

This is crazy, that’s the same dealer I got my EQS from.

That’s why I didn’t personally comment in the original thread, it felt like I’d be dunking on someone down on his luck.

However, if we’re going to talk about the personal ethics involved with critiquing that guy’s deal, we also need to discuss the ethics of trying to pawn the deal off on someone else.

For what it’s worth, he did seem to acknowledge that it was a poorly thought-out decision.

2 Likes

Lol so what’s worse the original sales team that put the dude in that 440i… or the owner trying to pass the buck off on someone else? haha.

Worst Human Centipede.

1 Like

I looked at a CPO s580 there last year (that’s how I got on the e-mail list), and they weren’t out of their minds on that either. The car just wasn’t in great condition, so I moved on.

If these shitty offers didn’t generate showroom traffic and/or inquiries, I suppose they wouldn’t do them.

But good lord.

1 Like

Not really. We’ve all been there and you need to record such instances for future to avoid repeating.

There only two ways about it - accept you made a mistake and we all accept you as you are and help avoid making mistake in the future.

Or

Try to prove us this isn’t a mistake and THEN we will rip you to shreds and remember for all eternity as infamous Accord and Pilot leases.

4 Likes

$1666/month for an Audi e-tron GT on a 36/7.5k. Offering $4.2k incentive to bring it down to $1475/mo.

1 Like

A relative didn’t wait for me……
And he did this
30k msrp
2k markup
7k add ons
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

That’s criminal. I can’t believe anyone mentally competent would sign this deal.

Chase the payment people

I tell all my relatives call me before you sign / wait for me

5 Likes

The last four years have taught me a lot about the overall lack of critical thinking people do when it comes to big decisions.

I am honestly never really surprised anymore.

4 Likes

IMG_20240218_181956~3

5 Likes

That’s the E-2 special

If you know, you know. :saluting_face:

5 Likes

I thought it was the repo special :thinking:

2 Likes