2023 Toyota Sequoia

For a base model…well over a g for anything worth driving. But that’s all large suvs. I would buy this not lease it.

1 Like

We’re currently having a “next SUV” conversation.

It won’t be my vehicle so I have limited interest in the outcome, but I’m certain this will be too trucky.

The 2023 Toyota Sequoia is a large three-row SUV built on the same body-on-frame architecture that underpins the Tundra pickup

(from Edmunds)

Dying to know the mpg figures are with a 6 cylinder hybrid. At $4/gallon if it does north of 20mpg city they won’t keep this thing on dealer lots anywhere.

What’s the current SUV?

Lexus RX from the Pleistocene Era

MPG has not been released yet

The only powertrain is:
V6 hybrid
10-speed auto
500+ torque
9,000 lb tow rating

Since this is off a tundra chassis would be smart if they used the longbed crewmax as well to have a competitor for suburban and esv Escalade. They won’t though it’s one size fits all I’m sure.

Please make this hackable within a year or two from the initial release.lol Toyota did a great job on a much needed redesign. I really like what I’ve seen so far. :ok_hand:t3:

Neither CJDR nor Nissan used their full length truck platforms to make Sub-sized SUVs out of the GW or Armada/QX80. I guess that segment just isn’t big enough to bother trying to take a slice.

Think the future is trending more toward ever larger unibody crossovers that use better packaging to achieve Sub- or at least Tahoe-sized interior space.

This thing gonna be a hit - only thing is pricing -

Maybe Toyota is going to look at the new Cherokee pricing and go wtf!!!

Or even grand wagoneer lol

The wangoneer is a monstrosity - I like big cars but that thing is a ram truck with different body cladding

Belongs in the Cattle country

1 Like

$1k for a Toyota is excessive in a normal environment

Has to be priced below the Lexus GX but higher than the 4Runner

Max out at $60k?

I doubt it.

With no land cruiser anymore, i think it will probably try to capture that Crowd with the higher trims

1 Like

No chance it’s 60. Maybe for the sr5 trim low 60s

I think it starts at 51,995 for the current gen rwd…so it will probably max out around 80k

This sounds about right, maybe starting at 49k like an Armada and topping out around 75?

The top Capstone trim looks nicer inside than something like a Yukon Denali or Jeep Wagoneer.

Sounds like a LWB GW is coming though.

1 Like

I quoted wrong engines.

The LX600 does not have this hybrid engine.