2023 Toyota Sequoia

Loving every bit of it. Finally, reliable becomes sexy

1 Like

I do like it…

It’s amazing how much breaking up that grill makes it look better

That grille would look better with the rotting corpse of a deer embedded in it. :deer:

The white one with the “smaller” grille and shadow line window trim looks so much better than the red monstrosity with pep boys chrome everywhere

Are these massive grills from Toyota and BMW some sort of subconscious rebellion against EVs?

Not sure about Toyota, but, for BMW, it’s probably catering to the Chinese market.

I think the Sequoia’s exterior is needlessly busy… everywhere. But I like the thin-ish pillars, and the very practical shape. Powertrain is also impressive.

I think the grills are just what the current design phase is where everyone wants to beat the competition by having a bigger, bolder grill.

I think it started with GMC/escalades & just evolved.

I never liked sequoia until this generation pictures were released and I got to say I’m really considering this if MPGs are high teens

The rear end looks weird to me. The taillights look really Nissan Altimaish and I think there’s too much space between the tail lights and the rear window.

It’s hybrid from what I saw. I don’t know the mpg numbers yet. Any of the toyota gurus know when it’s launching and/or having reservations opened up.

Anyone recommend a salesperson to place an order? Or if ordering isn’t available at least to get a contact to purchase on in the future?

Contact @Jrouleau426

Where in the country are you? Toyota is pretty well covered in most regions on LH between dealers and brokers.

I can’t order Sequioa unless you want to write me a blank check!

@samonella was looking for a contact…

Maybe he can write that check lol

If this is the direction the 4Runner takes, I’m lovin it.

Agree, this front looks waaay better than the Tundra. Tundra is straight up ugly.

its truck will be like $800 a month before taxes…smh