2023 Toyota Sequoia

Alright so I’m pretty confused by a good bit of this.

What are the numbers you’re in it for?

You called habibi? Slap some Tint on it or some armour and I got some guys for ya - which variant I won’t say.

Actually met some of the Toyota, Mitsubishi, and GM defense guys last month.

1 Like

Sure didn’t bubba

Suuuuure didn’t

$88K OTD.

Did not want to finance any of it but alas it was late and no banks were open.

You were able to finance it with a bank after hours but couldn’t lease it?

Or there was no lease option that allowed you to safely sell out of it?

You can still make 10 at 88 but I’d unload it immediately

1 Like

See if you can cancel the toyoguard and other bullshit.

I’ve known two people recently that got bent over in the finance office with these warranty’s/maintenance/etc contracts (one unknowingly, lowered the MF to base and added the products but keep the payment the same; the other was outright fraud, but that’s a story for another day). In both cases they were able to cancel everything but the ceramic coating and get a refund from TFS.

1 Like

Red capstones seem to have the worst auction values, but I think the truck looks great in this color.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more

They quote at 100bps over and then try to screw you as much as possible in the office by offering a “deal” on the rate while trying to stick you w extra products. Toyota is definitely the worst with this.

I’ve taken gap for $599 to play nice. Once the lease was paid off, TFS reimbursed me for the $599 without me asking.

1 Like

I have a black on red seq pro available on the ground at 10k over msrp. 1500 broker fee. 79k msrp. Def some meat on the bone here to lease and flip.

Might be able to get another 1000 off if it doesn’t sell by tomorrow. Can’t guarantee that tho

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Adjusted cap cost in a monthly tax state should be around 93-94 with the markup, broker fee and upfront/1st month. Tax upfront state would absolutely not recommend this for a flip. Monthly tax I wouldn’t expect more than 3k realistically

7 Likes

So 5-6k for a days work in a low tax state. Man people getting spoiled :joy:

Working on it now with a NH buyer anyway, I think they will make out just fine.

1 Like

People who have trouble finding one for 10k over deserve to hold that bag.

1 Like

Feel free to post any in the country on the lot at 10k or under. I’m sure the community would be appreciative of it.

Not saying they don’t exist but the dealers I spoke to that are 8k and under won’t sell out if their region, won’t lease through Tfs, and/or have added products.

I like that you took this as a shot at you.

You keep earning that 1.5k fee. At least you went down from your 2k :kissing_heart:

So you’re saying you don’t know if any under 10k then, your post was a great contribution.

If the buyer was able to find one cheaper then I offered without my fee surely they would. That’s how this world works amigo.

Yep yep. That’s gotta be it. Couldn’t find any. Have a good day sir.

Do you have any California or west coast connections? I would like to sell a capstone to a Saudi prince.

4 Likes

Sir can you please give me the number of your friend named Saudi Prince? He seems like a good guy. Thank you

1 Like

These all seem to be getting exported so I’m sure that’s where all these high auction numbers are going.

1 Like

his name is @drdvrgs

7 Likes