2023 Toyota Sequoia

:joy: @drdvrgs about to get a bunch of PM’s

1 Like

as if he didn’t already :roll_eyes:. He likes the attention

2 Likes

It builds his clout.

Do they still make the Land Cruiser for the Middle East market?

cc @Habibi Sweet i mean @HersheySweet

1 Like

Yes they do Mike. New gen Land Cruiser is avail. through Al Futaim in UAE. You could still buy a new FJ until like last year too.

It’s actually really nice.

1 Like

Does anyone have recent MMR for Capstone 4x4?

Tell us about the opportunity you have and we will tell you if its worth it

I already own it. Can’t sell quite yet, but just wondering how things look.

Solid. 10-12 over sticker shouldnt be a problem if you keep the miles under 300-400

2 Likes

What color is it

It’s Silver

Silver isn’t bad. You should be able to get low 90s for it I would think. Like Mike @Bostoncarconcierge said 10-12 over would be my target on that.

2 Likes

Everybody here said avoid Southeast Toyota leases so I did… I did not research what other lease options were available for Toyotas here.

Unsure what to do with this Sequoia. I have the loan payoff and was going to send full payment ASAP but when I pinged GMTV they told me NOT to pay off the loan as it would hold up an sale/auction. Their offer was a tad underwhelming too. Mulling keeping it until my R1S arrives or maybe if a good local Bronco deal pops up. Who is paying the most for Sequoia TRD Pros these days? Toyota dealers? Export brokers?

I did not sign up for an extended warranty crap but the dealer package was mandatory.

Oh… Toyota has a shortage of fobs across their lineup so this $88K vehicle only came with a single fob and an IOU.

Multiple people told you to lease through TFS.

GMTV has generally been paying the most based on @Bostoncarconcierge experience. I shopped mine to a few places and negotiated with my GMTV buyer. I personally don’t think selling intentionally directly to an exporter is a good idea but to each their own. Also up to you if you want to hold the bag on this, but things have generally just been trending in one direction on these recently (hint it’s not up)

1 Like

Pretty sure OP had ordered or put a deposit on one through a SETF dealer before knowing how the rules SETF sets on buyouts, etc…

1 Like

Would you be willing to share what GMTV offered? I’ve got one of these coming too

So you ended up financing instead of leasing through Southeast?

Yes.

Just curious… what’s so bad about Southeast Toyota leases? Unsure if TFS leases are even available in Florida.

No 3rd party buyouts

2 Likes

TFS leases are not available in FL or at any SE Toyota dealer that I am aware of. The SETF leases as mentioned do not allow 3rd party buyouts and typically come with higher mf’s.

It’s why you see some people shipping Toyotas to FL from Jim’s Toyota store in PA.

In your case you were able to get a non marked up Sequoia…it’s annoying you had to pay the full tax on it. Let us know what you decide to or if there is any profit on it.

1 Like