2023 Toyota Sequoia

Msrp is just a made up number. I prefer to do business with people selling under market value rather than over market value. How that relates to the msrp is of little consequence.

Its no different to me than people that view mf mark ups as some personal attack.

3 Likes

Some of the Pros are lumped into other trims on MMR. Miscategorized.

I’d be less inclined to take an orange one.

Well… the second one is with $16K in blessings. Thankfully the dealership was on my way to my office because the red flags were there beforehand (zero talk about price + ETA) and even worse when I visited them (showed me a monthly payment plan and buried the markup in accessories).

This is why I praised the first dealership - everything was transparent. I e-signed a doc with the price sheet (MSRP + add on) before even stepping into the dealership and got a call it’s been allocated to dealer and will be on the lot in a few days. I’ve dealt with them before on a RAV4 Prime and it was extremely pleasant.

Soo… the Raptor deal came back. $10K markup for a Raptor or $2K markup for a Sequoia? Both? lol. Not sure I could swing both in a week… if they were spread apart another week… yes.

1 Like

Take the sequoia at 2 over and sell it

Skip the raptor at 10 over

8 Likes

I already skipped on a raptor at 10k over. You should asterisk your statements before getting me all hot and bothered :laughing:

1 Like

Curious - how long ago did you put your name down for the sequoia?

1 Like

Like yesterday! (I sent CC info and signed e-docs)

Salesguy was shocked to see the ETA so soon when normally it is 75-80 days out.

I have been speaking to this salesguy about the Sequoia since Dec but never committed to one. I had Bronco fever (lol) and needed to scratch that itch.

1 Like

Is there even a point to place an order now? ETA 12 months.

negative imo

Did you sign for it?

Do you like playing the lottery?

Sold mine to your guy from gmtv, straight shooter. TY

2 Likes

When the jackpot is high enough

Def is currently. Who knows in the future. Every dealer you called said 12+ months??

Contacted only a few. Range is 6-18 months.

What did they pay?

I signed a nonrefundable deposit to secure the car from Toyota. It’s been allocated to dealer in my name and there’s a VIN. I know the distributor (Southeast Toyota) will take away an unallocated car from a dealership so it’s advantageous for them to have it reserved with a deposit.

I’m hoping it appears this weekend lol.

Just don’t lease it with southeast Toyota…

6 Likes

Very high 90s

2 Likes

Use this to track its status. Once it goes “ground” it should be at the dealer within a couple days. Helps not annoying your sales rep.

1 Like