2023 Porsche Macan S lease

maybe you can show bank transactions that your gf pays half and it might help but not by too much i’m gonna guess

I doubt it will help. My debt to income can’t be the issue. It seems like they don’t even consider the loans/leases that were 249 and 300 towards my history at all. They only see 24 months for the BMW payment and less than a year (which they said is meaningless) on the GT3 and M5 loans. I’m just surprised with a 798 credit score (never missed a payment) and super low debt to income, it’s still an issue getting approved.

Have you checked your credit reports to make sure that the previous leases are reporting as closed / $0 balance? There may also be other anomalies.

At one point I had an extra mortgage reporting because we refinanced it and it never got updated as closed.

It didn’t cause any problems, but I did go back and get that fixed.

Don’t rely on Kredit Karma or any of the other garbage third party sites, get your actual credit reports from all three bureaus and look them over carefully, if you haven’t recently.

Yeah, my mortgage is new and the company sold it to someone else so it’s being reported twice. Everything else is good though.

i think that’s your issue - two mortgages open? how old is your credit? 10+years? no repos or or missed pay no reason to be not approved unless DTI is becoming super high with Macan approval

maybe a bigger down payment- defeats the purpose of leasehackr but yolo

you should ask your mortgage to report the old one closed or work with your old mortgage company - it’s something worth the hassle to work with credit companies

The FCRA requires you to be provided with an adverse action letter if you apply for credit and you are either turned down or aren’t approved with the most favorable terms offered (I took some liberties with that summary for simplicity).

What were the reasons listed in the adverse action letters you’ve received in the past?

2 Likes

that’s a great place to start - you’ll know exactly why they don’t like you

I’ve always managed to get approved by jumping through hoops or having a cosigner, so I never got that far.

They said I didn’t have enough auto loan history and took on 2 large auto loans within the last year and my auto credit score is only 720, when 740+ is ideal.

Requiring a co-signer is adverse action.

You received letters.

1 Like

85k for 260hp… :grimacing:. Everything else is great, but that’s gotta be the worst price-to-hp ratio of any car.

I inadvertently derailed this thread for a while because I didn’t realize when I responded to @Mike2000 that he wasn’t the OP.

I just cleaned that up by moving that discussion to its own thread.

1 Like

85k for 260hp… :grimacing:. Everything else is great, but that’s gotta be the worst price-to-hp ratio of any car.

Yea, it’s all good. It’s my first lease, never needed a co-signer or anything. Learning the hard way is what this is. I’ll be better next time using this platform.

More important than this platform will be your ability to know how calc works and focus on the variables you can control.

Indeed! Gotta start somewhere with research, many folks in the road of information to filter. If you are well versed, share and give clarity my friend.

Most people buying Turbo S or a Gt3 aren’t too worried about financing, they’re usually just wiring the money, so coming in and asking for a couple of 6 figure cars doesn’t have them drooling becuase they don’t know if you’re serious, or you’ve got cancer.

They need to know you can pay, it’s not like they have these cars coming in all the time. Maybe slow down a bit

How is a lift going to work in that garage? Ceiling looks pretty low?

I am guessing you never leave the GT3 unattended for even a second with that super classy sticker?

Nice GT3. Read this entire thread, Macan does not add up.

1 Like

Autostacker A6W will fit.

I leave it alone all the time. I get more compliments on the sticker than the car. My neighbors cussed me out every time I started it, I figured if it was trans no one could say anything.

I’m sorry the Macan doesn’t add up?

Is sticker crooked on purpose?

1 Like