2023 Porsche Macan S lease

Hello,

I ordered a Porsche Macan S a while ago and it’s coming in this week. I know the numbers will be bad, but does anyone know the current residual/money factor to look for on this car? I was quoted $1,475 a month with an MSRP of $86,840 with 5k down on a 39 month lease, 15k miles a year.

Buy rate is 0.0034, rv is 62% on a 39 month.

Assuming the $5k “down” is actually your total DAS that’s still $61k to lease this car. Madness

11 Likes

What milage is this residual?

calculator

That’s giving me $1,226 and they quoted $1,475. Does that mean they just marked up the money factor?

I recently bought a used GT3 from them and ordered a new GT3, and Turbo S, and this car. So I thought they’d be fair with me…

1 Like

Consider the Macan S your ADM if you are paying msrp for those.

2 Likes

15k as you had stated.

And why would you be exempt from registration, doc fee, PFS acquisition fee, etc.? The acq. fee alone is $1,095 with PFS.

They didn’t include those in their quote. I’ll ask to get their exact figures.

I’m not. They’re still asking 50k over MSRP. Better than 100k like everyone else.

They would’ve been included in the monthly that you were advised, just weren’t specified. Even with plugging in estimated figures, I got fairly close to the payment you’re stating.

Thanks, last question, what’s the residual with 7,500 miles? I work from home and have 3 other cars. This is just for road trips. I may be better underestimating how much I’ll use and buying out or buying the miles at the end.

2 GT3’s and a Turbo S?

Are you hiring?

9 Likes

Why are you even contemplating this when Macan S’s can be bought in the #marketplace for 7% off?

6 Likes

It’s ludicrous to pay this much for macan but for op money doesn’t seem to be an issue and I’m too wondering if he’s hiring

3 Likes

I wanted very specific options. Air suspension, chrono package, torque vectoring, 18 way seats, colors, etc. They took a 5k non refundable deposit to order it, otherwise I’d have more leverage to negotiate now that I know these are going for under MSRP.

You’ve tagged CA as your state in the title. Deposits are always refundable in CA per many posts.

4 Likes

I think the things that make the Macan great can’t be measured. I used to think they were just an Audi Porsche put a badge on to fool people into giving them more money and anyone who bought one was an idiot. Then I drove one. I know the stats aren’t anything that would justify their price, but they do everything perfectly. Drive an X3 M and Macan back to back, the X3 feels like garbage. Ride quality is TERRIBLE. Seating position is bad. Seats are bad. Steering has no feel. On the Macan, everything is just perfect…

4 Likes

I’m in Las Vegas. I didn’t see a tag for it.

Tags are by state, not city.

Anyway even this particular ordered car must be better as a purchase than this horrible lease.

Just do the simple math of DAS + all remaining payments + RV + tax on the RV

Vs

Selling price (assuming cash?) plus tax

If you’re buying real money cars why not just buy this car too? What’s the point of leasing it for $1500 a month and almost pay the cost of the car. I just ordered a very similar Macan for a family member and I got 6% off and a 1k deposit. It’s a cash deal so idk what the lease would be but they definitely seem very uninterested in making a deal for you considering you’re supporting them with other cars as well