2023 EQS SUV (633/month, 3300 DAS, 10 MSDs)

So proof of employment with a listed company is enough?

My god how do you find such a good deal in a new 2023? Iā€™m just jealous. Congrats.

Damn, Iā€™m in SoCal and would sign for same. TODAY.

I am also in the area. Can you please share the name of the dealer?[quote=ā€œHefnet, post:1, topic:455729, full:trueā€]
Not the best deal on this thread for an eqs and nowhere near the etron gt deal that just got posted. But here you go. This is in ca and for an suv

108k MSRP
16% off pre incentives
7500 + 3500 fleet
10 msds

633/month (inclusive of OC tax)
3.3k DAS
7.5k MSD

24/10
[/quote]

Negative

1 Like

I got Sams Club $3500 certificate, and my employer is listed in the list of companies. Can I stake both with other dealer provided incentives?

Nopes, its one or the other

Thank you. So below are stackable?

1. $7500 Lease Credit
  2. $2500 Dealer Credit
  3. $3500 Sams Club Credit

2 or 3. Not both
1 with either 2 or 3 is stackable

1 Like

Thank you. And are these credits applicable for CPO cars? My dealer has a car with 5000 miles on it and currently offering 18% off the MSRP, and if these credits can be applied on CPO cars then I can save additional 10%

Not used or CPO.

Only new, unregistered. Loaners/Demos can be sold as new if they meet specific requirements.
A CPO was probably a trade-in.

Can this be combined on EQS?

$7500 lease credit
$3500 fleet (instead of $2500 dealer cash)
$1500 EV conquest (provided you already have EV)

Edit - do these incentives change for 2022 sedan vs 2023 sedan?

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s the best you can do on incentives.

2 Likes

And thatā€™s applicable for both 2022 and 2023 sedans, yes?

Not sure about sedan. Applies to 23 SUVs. Check out edmunds forums for info on incentives for sedans.

1 Like

CHeck edmunds but I believe should be the same.

Anyone tried an EQE yet? Incentives, MF, RV are similar. Lower MSRP may make a good deal

Yes those stack for the sedan as well. Thatā€™s what I used.

1 Like

They dont seem to be having near as much trouble selling them, so they probably dont have the $10k trunk money

1 Like

Plus the sedan (it is a hatchback actually but nevermind) gets 20% more range than the SUV. So it is a better deal and a more usable EV in my opinionā€¦

1 Like

I played with the numbers and even 10%+ off makes EQE a strong deal

1 Like

Strong, maybe. Substantially cheaper than some of these eqs leases?