2023 Defender 110 s lease

Yes, seeing mmr at around $58k on the 90S.

Air suspension is one option that helps ur adj mmr at auction. However the 90s donā€™t have the same value stay as a 110, find a 110 S and youā€™d be much better off with similar options, etc.

1 Like

Can only get 1 dealer to work with me in chicago area and he is saying delivery 2023.

Is anyone seeing shorter delivery windows, trying to get done for 2022 179 deduction.

Got to call around and find someone with an incoming unit thatā€™s been cancelled, otherwise delivery is ~12 months.

1 Like

Iā€™m not in the market, but I came across this pre-owned 2022 James Bond Edition 110 V8 Defender for under $200k. It only 339 miles.

http://atcm.co/VDPTXTSHRE/270dbd58

1 Like

That place has had that car listed foreverrrr.

I tried selling them my defender a few months back and they said they were too worried about the market.

Iā€™ve heard that certain cars on dealer lots will be listed absurdly high. This is done so that the GM/dealer principal can keep driving the cars around on dealer plates, because technically the car is still listed for sale.

Back in July, a similar one sold on BaT for $160k.

Interesting.

When @Bostoncarconcierge gets back from sunning his buns in Mexico im sure he will give us the down low.

2 Likes

Picked up today, 110s. Big thanks to @Bostoncarconcierge for holding my hand on this one

25 Likes

wow thatā€™s a beautiful color!

1 Like

Are these still flip potential? Just got a 2023.5 110s 70k msrp.

TEAM TASMAN!

13 Likes

Iā€™d like to know the MMRs as well. Iā€™ve been given offers ranging from $54K to $70K for the same car whose MSRP is $61.5K. CarFax shows $68K for trade-in and $72.5K for retail. But seeing what dealers are offering, they are using MSRP as the baseline mostly.

A Carpathian V8 with a few thousand miles sold for a little over $130k on pcarmarket (you need a free login to view the results)

Where did you get the license plate mount?

https://www.slybrackets.com/store/

1 Like

Love it, that SE i gave up was Tasmanā€¦That color is great.

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes