2023 Defender 110 s lease

Everyone got one lol

Wonder if it will ever be for sale. Kind of cool if thereā€™s a discount some day.

$88,xxx sticker, 110 S

These hold up well at high speeds in your opinion like 120+?

Seems reasonable.

The sticker, not the selling price :point_up:

LOL LR Manhattan blatantly lied to me about how much sticker was, in order to justify their selling price of 130k.

2 Likes

No way :nauseated_face:. Unless everyone youā€™re advertising for makes the payments.

Ah got it. Big difference.

Iā€™m not advertising for anyone. Iā€™m sharing pics.

That wasnā€™t my point, my point was that vehicle is a rolling billboard.

Have a ā€œleadā€ on a 2023 Defender 110s msrp $66k in NY. $5k markup.

Yeah, I need to wake up :grin:

1 Like

Signing a form that gives the dealer ā€œthe first right to purchaseā€ the vehicle doesnā€™t mean I have to sell it to them, correct? Just when I want to sell I go to them first, and I can decline their offer if I want to and sell elsewhere. Am I interpreting that correctly?

Edit: hereā€™s the clause:

ā€œWith regards to my new vehicle, I understand and agree that for the first 9 months of vehicle ownership, I give [Dealer] the first right to purchase of this vehicle should I entertain relinquishing possession of the vehicle. I also understand and agree that this vehicle is not being purchased with intent to export or resale the vehicle and that is it being purchased with intent for personal use.ā€

They Probably just wonā€™t do business with you anymore

No, you have to sell it to them. If they donā€™t want to buy, you can sell it to someone else.

So if they offer 20% under market value, Iā€™m contractually required to accept their offer?

Even under market value within 9 months according to that clause.

My understanding was an option to purchase would require me to sell to them. But a first right to purchase sounds more like the right to make the first offer, but I canā€™t be forced to sell to them

Thought you might be interested in this CarGurus listing:
2023 Land Rover Defender 110 S AWD - $129,995 (OUTLIER)
Mileage: 638 Location: Wilmington, DE