2023 Defender 110 s lease

Isn’t that essentially the function of LH post Covid? It sounds like you’re salty about people benefiting from a revenue stream you’ve taken a dip in and you’re worried it’ll all dry up. I think you’ll be just fine moving on to the profitable cars of tomorrow.

No I see nothing wrong with anyone benefiting from the legwork done as a collective on a site meant to do so. Where the initial issue came around was linking a handful of select peoples names in an effort to gather information previously displayed (multiple times), in an effort to put training wheels on a bike you may have no business riding. Salty? Only after long runs.

knowing this is a LR thread, this is a bit off topic, but do you (or anyone) know if BMWs policy is similar (90 days?)?

Saw this beauty in north DFW area. I trust it was none of you though, since shortly after I snapped this picture he cut off some poor lady and nearly got rear ended to get on the tollway

1 Like

Almost 3 tons of weight and rubber band tires

2 Likes

Someone at my gym has a nice white one in a 2-door. Didn’t even know the defender came with 2 doors.

1 Like

2 Likes

The 130 looks ridiculous

1 Like

At least it will be a big seller.

Unlike the equally ridiculous 90.

2 Likes

Doug Demuro has a video on it - it’s insane. The 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 V8 Is Completely Insane - YouTube

2 Likes

Do you also have a defender?

A guy that belongs to my temple has a gorgeous Blue 2 Door.

Nope. Don’t want to derail the thread by listing all the reasons why.

4 Likes

Should make for a good discussion

1 Like

Any thoughts on Defender X-Dynamic SE vs Macan S? Would love a Macan GTS ideally but seems difficult to find. Have a lead on defender and macan S at MSRP. Different vehicles so I know it’s a hard comp. Using as a fun DD.

Fun? Macan

To your point…no comparison

2 Likes

I’d just grab an Urus if I were you. Be careful you don’t mistakenly grab an @Ursus.

13 Likes

Haha Urus is probably a little much at the moment. Also if my first lambo is an SUV id feel sacrilegious…

1 Like

Yeah Macan is essentially a hot hatch. Have a dog and a baby on the way so a defender is probably more practical. But being practical is never fun.

Test drove a defender 110 P400 and prefacelift macan S over the weekend. Defender was refined for its size, but still feels like an SUV, especially compared to a Macan.

I’d buy either as leasing is probably not great with those jacked up MFs. Guessing a defender X-Dynamic SE will hold value slightly better over time vs a Macan S - thoughts?

The macan may actually be a better option

Lower to the ground and easier to put a baby in

Lower and easier for the dog

The swing gate rear of the defender is not ideal at times for a stroller especially in tighter spaces

Are you a first time parent? If so,…I promise you dont need as much room as you think you may :slight_smile:

4 Likes