2023 Defender 110 s lease

i dont know man you’re kind of being shitty with him. guy’s doing the homework and asking for opinions. he’s not begging anyone to get deals for him. he’s just gauging if people think they’re good deals. there are a lot of unknowns with this model. seems prudent to gather as much information as possible.

1 Like

Everything is laid out above. I think asking for assistance in a actual keeper vehicle is warranted. Asking advice on a vehicle you spammed dealerships until you found one, then asking everyone else is not legwork.

Just out of curiosity, what would be categorized as legwork in this scenario?

Grabbing yourself by the bootstraps and jumping into a 120k car with no risk assessment from experts on a forum of experts designed to give advice and make smart financial decisions as it relates to automobiles /s

2 Likes

For me, if Adam’s in the thread, it’s prolly a go. But I’m lazy.

A good start would generally be working out what the numbers need to be before negotiating with a dealership

Imo it sounded like they thought they found a good deal and wanted to run it by the beehive…

1 Like

I had those numbers anticipating a 110 or 110 S, but i’ve never had a dealer with a carp edition, and as @Petrem said wanted to run it by the beehive

1 Like

Legwork is done on a vehicle you intend to drive not on a spam vehicle you hammered half the dealerships within the continent. If he didn’t do that then I’m taking my ill will out on the wrong person. But asking the forum regardless off efforts if there is profit doesn’t lend itself to a vehicle you plan on driving…merely a vehicle you hope others will assist in you flipping.

We all flip in fact some of us have been doing it probably longer than quite a few of the forum members have been alive. LH has single handedly destroyed the market on quite a few vehicles and it appears the defender is next.

I thought I had a bleak outlook on things - sheesh!

Keep calm and carry on

2 Likes

I called 3 LR dealers within a 250 mile radius of me :+1:t3:

4 Likes

you’re a real ray of sunshine

Thanks???

Market economics and shifting fundamentals will kill it before people on this very small and likely statistically insignificant internet website do. Get a grip, sir.

The number of people who talk about doing something > the number of people who do the thing!

Alternatively: explore the lovely “ignore” function in the elegant Discourse software.

1 Like

I think you would be surprised at the reach that a few extremely eager leasehackers can achieve. The poor guys at edmunds should get sabbatical from the onslaught of “LH says the MF and RV are different” or after reading the program is nation wide they still respond “what’s the MF and RV for 4xe at zip xxxxx 36/7500, 36/10, 36/15, 24/7500, 24/10k, 2 weeks 10 miles until the deal funds?

Who is making that much revenue? You can make 1-2mill from a website that doesn’t charge?

1 Like

Welcome to the internet…If your not buying a product, you are the product.

3 Likes

Total Visits

Bounce Rate

20.58%

Pages per Visit

Avg Visit Duration

00:08:29

Man! I’m single-handedly making LH a crapton of mulah.

uhhhh buddy, you know how those numbers work right? They ain’t individual performance…

1 Like