2023 Defender 110 s lease

Last unit sold on 7/28 went for 140k, assume its about 130ish now.

1 Like

5 Likes

Iā€™ll take the Range Rover and the F-Type, please. :grin: Iā€™ve contemplated getting into an SVR, but, mehh.

2 Likes

Everything wrong with LH summed up in one message. Doing no leg work and asking others to do the work for you.

1 Like

What leg work is being done for me here? Iā€™ve found the car and negotiated the deal myself - and am asking for advice - the entire reason this forum was created. Not sure what youā€™re getting at.

8 Likes

The advice is in the thread above. You pinged half of LH to spoon feed you so you can limit your risk. What legwork? You called, emailed or chatted with a dealer got their priceā€¦then came to LH to do the legwork.

1 Like

How is that any different than anyone making a thread and soliciting advice from all of LH on a deal theyā€™ve negotiated? The entire purpose of this forum is crowdfunded advice and helping people out. I didnā€™t ask anyone to source me a vehicle, etc.

2 Likes

The purpose of the site is to get advice on a eventual lease your going to drive. Not to spam the forum they can ensure you make a profit. As I stated in my first replyā€¦ā€everything wrong with LH right nowā€

2 Likes

Hi all, could someone please help look at the wording? Iā€™m trying to reach out to dealers to place an order(keeper). I think itā€™s a good idea for the knowledge folks to take a look before the email is sent to spam by the sales manager.

Hi, my name is xxx and my zip code is XXXX. Iā€™m looking to place an order for a defender 110 s. Iā€™m fine with waiting for a few months for the vehicle to build and I donā€™t mind putting a refundable deposit to secure my build. Iā€™m looking for MSRP with no dealer add-ons or markup. I plan to lease it and Iā€™m looking for base money factors. If this is something we can work out, Iā€™m happy to place the order at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Just ignore the haters.

3 Likes

hate when mom and dad fight in front of everyone

12 Likes

Do JLR dealers care how long you hold it for? Any chargebacks or the likes?

90 days. So if you want a second deal you best wait.

I burned one store (intentionally) and they made clear I was PNGā€™d.

1 Like

Copy. Appreciate the info.

If Iā€™m doing this right, NYC would add ~3k of taxes to my TCO. With current MF my monthly payment would be roughly 60% depr. and 40% interest.

If I take an 80k MSRP + 3k taxes - 6months * 60% of $1300 payment = 80k +3k - 4680 = ~79k would be my payoff after 6 months?

PS - anything lead you to purposefully burning that bridge?

1 Like

My brain is tired, but this looks right. Add acq and doc and ttl.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this arson?

5 Likes

And I donā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with PNGā€™d. I love Papua New Guinea, blended with a Brasil Cerrado, makes nice pulls.

2 Likes

6 Likes

No hate at all just pointing out the obvious. You want to swim in the ocean take off the Floaties first.

:guardswoman::uk::fire::uk::guardswoman::fire:

5 Likes