2023 BMW M5 - 15% under MSRP?

You’re clarifying it wrong. WTF is wrong with you?

1 Like

10% becomes less than 9% after $1,300 add-ons, no? Pretty simple

1 Like

Lol we need the dealer that paid up someone for challenging for the contract

OP wasn’t bluffing here

6 Likes

That’s @Bumboola on the right and also his # give him a call mention LH 10% off your case

5 Likes

Slow mode enroute 3,2,1…

2 Likes

Finally found a legit way to deduct those OF photos off his taxes.

8 Likes

Stopped reading right after that…

1 Like

Here’s another one… I hit up 20 dealers total via AutoTrader with a copy paste message in less than 10 minutes to get both of these. Required minimal work short of some conversations via text / phone call.

If you’re in the market for an M5, you’re welcome lol. Not sure if this one is at base MF, but I think it’s a great start for anyone to negotiate.

3 Likes

His discount with rebate is over 10% including add ons. You are just trying to be thorn in his side by counting dollars and asking him about internet when he was growing up. Find something better to do with your time.

1 Like

You guys can take your beef to PM @jay3 @Ursus

2 Likes

now I get to take the 10% off an m5 and run

5 Likes

Nah, I don’t give a shit, but you do. He said he had 10% off before rebates. People said it was either with bumped MF or with add-ons. He confirmed $1,300 add-ons. Even after add-ons his first screenshot shows 9.65% off. Close enough, but no cigar at 10%. Not sure why you get hard-on on my every post, but I’m not interested.

2 Likes

So pretty much a happy ending each time?

Legit AF.

Don’t choke on this one:

initial quote

lease agreement:

And this doesn’t show waived first 3 payments from BMWFS? Pretty sure that was the promo then.

6 Likes

Looks left :eyes:.

Don’t ask me what the board says…

Can you let one go 12 rounds on the forum, just once? :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Baby Hat GIF

2 Likes

You don’t offer anything constructive. You think you’re cute with your sarcastic commentary about his parents and the internet, but you’re not. And of course harboring on the fact that the discount is 9.6% versus 10% is a special kind of douchebaggery. Also don’t think so highly of yourself, I am an equal opportunist. I’ll call out BS where I see it irrespective of who authors it. You just so happen to be front and center in that arena.

bUt tHe DisCoUnT iS 9.636548% nOt 10%

And before the TH’ers weigh in on this little internet argument here, I’ll preempt it and say I’m done engaging.

OP, you seem to have put your money where your mouth is when the resident poo-poo’ers accused you of lying. Well done.

10% > 9.6%

10% <<<13%

No sign of 15%.

I think he proved most people wrong that 10% was real or not.

But he’s proven himself by contacting every dealer that >10% isn’t realistically achievable.

1 Like

TaVARISH is that you? I thought you just bought a flooded 500k Mclaren P1. Why do you need a m5?

1 Like