2023 BMW M5 - 15% under MSRP?

Was there internet when you were a child? AOL doesn’t count.

3 Likes

Don’t thing he gives af about bmw lol

The bluring out is pointless. There’s only 10 m5’s that the Sonic group has and only one of them has a 121k msrp and black color :rofl:

8 Likes

Quit bruising egos!

4 Likes

I was definitely the first child in my city to access the internet where I come from LOL (Dial-up on 2800bps in 94?)

But what did your parents know about pitfalls if internet back then?

:smiley: eleadcrm is Sonic’s? lol

They didn’t, it was a joke.

1 Like

Already then. Someone actually said that your 10% must include some add ons, which you confirmed, right?

Here’s the car

https://www.birminghambmw.com/new/BMW/2023-BMW-M5-near+Birmingham,+AL-e5beb7600a0e0a9242730ecf176a3834.htm

there’s also a trade on your worksheet that they’re probably underallowing on to make up for the “discount”.

7 Likes

Ya they put in “Ding Shield” and “Permaplate” whatever that is - I’m sure it can be negotiated out of the deal (worth $1,300).

Thank you for posting it lol. I was scared to post it :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Whatcha smokin Willis?

EDIT: Took out my address, although I’m not too hard to find on the internet :rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t post your personal information

3 Likes

So this already makes it less than 9%, right?

3 Likes

Well, it does say Sonic Price.

It took like 5 seconds to find the car lol

2 Likes

Makes one wonder if his 28% of deal was actually 28% off :smirk: :smirk:

What am I missing here?
The car has an MSRP of $121500. Selling price AFTER add on is $109k, which is over 10% Why are you people incessantly trying to shit on his deal?

5 Likes

No need to blow up the dealer with more unnecessary pain from the lurkers on here but glad OP posted the contract. Brokers need to chill, OP is doing gods work :nerd_face:

13 Likes

Looks like I’m on time
Keep going
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

10 Likes

I literally just made 2 posts and was never involved in this convo. WTF is wrong with you? lol
Just clarifying his numbers

1 Like