2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

Just a basis number
I’m sure you can fetch at least another 3 ezzzzzz

1 Like

Now opening this up to residents of NY and FL as well.

Quite surprised this car hasn’t gone yet.

One last shot on LH. The color is techno violet.

7 Likes

Do we know what the monthly comes out to roughly (assuming first / TTL DAS in a tax-monthly state)?

Thanks for the video, that color is amazing.

After giving away my msrp Limerock M3 jahre allocation to a fellow LH member, I’ve been regretting it since then so I found a Techno Violet M3 jahre for 1.5k over msrp… dont feel great paying over sticker but your video made my decision easy. I would be surprised if yours wont sell GLWS!

Purple cars are the best. I’ll post one soon hopefully. :joy:

1 Like

This thread just drives my FOMO on ordering an M3. I really want to get one.

These “appearance pack” special editions don’t get much respect on the various bmw forums.

I’d rather just order a comp with individual paint and be able to pick any color under the rainbow. Individual paint is discounted right now to $3750.

Or wait for CS model that has been spotted testing recently. With CS up charge, there is an actual tangible difference in performance vs standard models.

3 Likes

I’m going to need an M coach. Someone to show me the way :joy:

1 Like

$111k

https://www.bmwofbloomington.com/inventory/new-2023-bmw-m3-competition-awd-4d-sedan-wbs43ay07pfn66692/

Going to be fun to unload one of these.

1 Like

these Jahre edition traditionally don’t hold value more than a regular comp . In the previous generation , dealers had hard time getting rid of them .
So , I’ll be careful paying over MSRP .Even at MSRP I think they are over priced

8 Likes

After financing with taxes/fees, isn’t that a break even situation ?

Let me correct myself, a VERY FUN break even situation.

just got the call mine is arriving at end of month. told the sales guy I may not take delivery and he freaked out. sale price is 3k over sticker, said he might be able to do just 1 or 2k over sticker.

anyone think it still may be worth it to take delivery if I plan to just drive it for a few months? I’m guessing lease would be the move in this case to avoid paying CA taxes. MF is .002 (4.8%) which isn’t terrible I guess.

If he’s offering for 1 over, take it and maybe ask for free tint.

3 Likes

I don’t believe they’re marking up the MF with .002 being base. The CA market is probably tougher to get MSRP deals vs elsewhere. So looking at the big picture it might not be awful with base MF if you can get them to throw something else in like tint or Ultimatecare+ (brakes, it’s an M car) if you plan on keeping it a bit longer

2 Likes

This stuff where a seller is doing us a favor by selling us things at full retail just cracks me up, then makes me cry. I bounce from one extreme to the other.:crazy_face:

1 Like

honestly it pissed me off hahah he wouldn’t let me speak. had to literally tell him to chill out and take a breather.

he’s now pulling the good ol “lets make this work so you dont miss out on your car” :sweat_smile:

I was just running numbers at base MF but they have not agreed to that yet.

threw the numbers into the calc and payment would be 1750 which includes 9.5% taxes monthly. this would be assuming msrp sale price and run rate, seems wild for an m3

It’s a 100k car what did you expect ?

1 Like

Animation Running GIF

1 Like