2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

$750***

*** I am stuck in 2020

3 Likes

Is it better to buy it?

That’s a Thanksgiving feast now

I’m holding firm in my belief that the good times will be here once again…:crazy_face:

this^^^ :rofl:

notice I said it seems wild for an M3, not wild for a 100k car

they had quoted me 1500 payment with 30k down when i ordered back in May. so i would say no lol the 9.5% kills it

1 Like

I passed on an M4 CS in 2019 (or 2020?) because it was in the 700s🤪

I was ready to buy at $699.99month. They couldn’t quite get there, but they sure were tempted

2 Likes

Do you remember how much flagship money those cars had?

$103k msrp for 2019 M4 CS was a lot at the time, especially when M4 started at $69k.

Jahre is just a appearance package, so value is worse. Spending this kind of money, I would wait for the actual CS.

2 Likes

I still don’t get it tho, you ordered a limit edition which has a built in mark up basically with its msrp. The payments were always gonna be pretty high.

The monthly is going to be a ridiculous no matter how you slice it.

This is a strong balloon candidate (or bmw select) if you plan to keep. If you plan to flip, it’ll be hard to make it work. I passed on mine and it was at msrp.

3 Likes

I’d offer to take it at list on a lease with full rate and waived acq (.00290 MF) then buy it out or do an in and out with a BMW dealer if you find someone who wants it more than you do.

2 Likes

I’ll take missing the M4CS craze and those $600-700 Cayman deals with me to the grave.

1 Like

Austin Powers Movie GIF

And I seem to recall the one I passed on was in the 120s! It had a bunch of these ridiculous packages added to it, including $5000 wheels, etc.

1 Like

You have no idea how much trouble the carbon ceramic brake optioned cars were to get rid of.

Just about every one was $1000 (front and back end) loser or worse and that’s if they didn’t have a bad battery from sitting.

1 Like

final offer was 2k over sticker, i passed. told me he had another buyer already at 5k over sticker lol great for him

1 Like

I have a G80 order and the dealer I am working with just advised me that they have a technoviolet Jahre ready to go. Looks like someone backed out of their order.

MSRP not outright confirmed so I have my doubts.

Just a data point that some of these Jahres that were oh so hard to get are now being passed on.

1 Like

I remember clearly. The same San Marino Blue M4 CS was sitting at my dealer for ages.

1 Like

I just found the car as I was looking at, and I lied they weren’t at 120. It looks like the more expensive one was 117.