2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

Respect. :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

One in stock here. Optimism in the dealer markup!

I can probably get this at invoice, would it be worth a flip? Seems like it’s missing quite a few options.

https://www.bobsmithbmw.com/inventory/new-2023-bmw-m3-competition-xdrive-sedan-awd-4dr-car-wbs43ay0xpfn31497/

How are you getting at invoice? :slightly_smiling_face:

Same way I’m paying $580 a month for a 2020 M550i.

I have connections at BMW which gives me a VIP code that gets me invoice on any car and also an additional $1,500 rebate. Normally getting invoice meant nothing as you could always get 12-13% if you looked hard enough, but right now invoice seems like a good deal on most cars.

3 Likes

Nice. Interesting that they have it marked sold. :disguised_face:

3 Likes

They going to give you this car at invoice? Despite displaying a 30k markup on the website?

1 Like

I’m curious while in the meantime assuming this VIP program would require “dealer participation” . While that’s an impressive payment for an M550, the time frame leads me to believe it may have been in the “world is ending” time period when dealers may well have been dumping inventory.

OP is a TH Alumni so should have a grasp on what can & cannot be achieved. Looking forward to seeing how this shakes out.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure it is. Unless they are trying to fend people off for some reason.

It was Dec 2019 and there is a thread about the deal. Lots of stacked rebates and the VIP program (which is not dealer participation, it is enforced by BMW NA, had to get the team in NJ to call the manager at the dealer) MSRP was about $86k and the deal was approximately $200 a month less than the other deals posted on the forum.

3 Likes

Me too. Especially since VIP Program only guarantees a rebate, not invoice pricing.

And I’ve never heard of a dealer, not having the choice to participate or not.

1 Like

Always got me invoice and it uses to state it on the letter they gave. Done it many times. But not for a few years, maybe it has changed given the current market conditions. I have never had an issue with the dealer not doing the deal, sometimes need HQ to call to smooth things over.

Sounds like Audi Affinity.

Maybe there’s a bulletin on it in centernet.

1 Like

I had heard quite a few stories over the years from a GM at our local dealership and perks of the VIP program. Mainly his stories all had to do with Celebrities or Athletes who showed an affinity to the brand. So I don’t doubt if you have access to the program you get some of these perks he spoke of. Apparently discounts are not up to the dealership they are mandated from corporate, I’m sure the dealership is reimbursed.

1 Like

Does beer league hockey qualify for this VIP treatment?

6 Likes

A league beer hockey only, lower tiers don’t qualify.

I am quiet a celebrity at my pick up games. I ll let BMW come to me, dont want to be seem desperate.

5 Likes

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/northridge-2022-bmw-m3-comp/7535196426.html

This guy underselling it than :grimacing:

2 Likes

someone take that lol. MMR is like 90k!

but could be some fake listing to kidnap you

2 Likes

Nah I seen it before he was asking 85 a few weeks ago

you know better than to trust GMTV. They are purposely killing the market and dropping MMRs lol.