2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

I guess it was meant to be!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll babysit if the child(ren) like ripping it in the GT500? :cowboy_hat_face::innocent:

3 Likes

We are definitely in a recession when strangers are bartering their services for goods. :joy:

At the height of the gas hike, there was certainly news of indecent proposals.

1 Like

Do they all say 1/500? Or did your lucky customer actually get #1 (if so, how cool)?

All say 1/500

No one is first until we are all first. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice guys finish last :grimacing:

Now that customer has taken delivery….

15 Likes

I know this is off topic, but did anyone get on the list for M3CS? I believe it will be better performance/more unique vs Jahre.

Are the programs out yet?

Id hope it arrives mid October :man_shrugging: but then I also have a manual m3 been sitting at the port since July 4th

2 Likes

I have a feeling these cars will take priority on transport.

1 Like

They’ve been getting delivered and look to be the same as a non 50th since it’s not a different model/trim

Just a package

1 Like

MSRP or thousands above?

Everything sells for msrp :slight_smile:
$800 add ons only

2 Likes

I never mark up any model. The most you will ever see is ceramic tint (699) and door edge guards (299). No matter how limited or exclusive. I sold our first i8, both of our M4 GTS, a few M2 CS and countless others. All were at MSRP while other dealerships were fetching $10k-20k over. When the i8 first came out, there were reports of a few “$50k over” sales.

Only with me sir. :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah but at least they’re value adds and not just mark up for the hell of it.

3 Likes

I remember that M5CS too. That would have been instant equity.

I don’t want to talk about that one. Had a deposit on it and then the buyer couldn’t get qualified. So the unit slipped through my fingers (another salesperson sold it). :cry:

4 Likes