2023 Audi etron S sportback $1135/month

Thoughts? should I keep negotiating? is this OK, Good, Great deal?

MSRP: $97330 (before incentives)
Incentives: Costco membership ($1500) + Audi ev incentive ($7500) + Audi affinity certificate (-6% MSRP).
MF: 0.00222
36months, 12k/year
Due at signing: $4000 (includes first month + fees + taxes)
lease hacker score: 7.3 years
Monthly payment: $1135 including tax

I really liked my e-tron at $400/mo. I cant imagine paying $1250/mo

9 Likes

well, the Sportback is a bit more expensive, the S (tri motor) is a bit more expensive, interest rate is a bit more expensive, CA tax is a bit more expensive, no CA EV rebates on etron any more! :sweat_smile:
trying my best here!

Yes it’s an “S” but it’s neither quick nor range-y by EV standards.

It’s not even quick by ICEV standards.

What exactly is drawing you to this car?

What trim is it? Premium Plus or Prestige?

Most folks will say no. I get it that it is a high MSRP car, but you will need a bigger discount for the deal to be LH-worthy.

1 Like

I get why the price comes out to what it does, but i dont think the value is there.

Sometimes even the best deal possible isnt nearly enough to make it worth doing.

4 Likes

range is not an issue at all. I get to charge at work for free. also have a charger in my garage (as plan B)
0-60 in ~4 seconds is fast enough for me!
mostly, love the luxury ride

premium plus trim + black optics option

Have they fixed the annoying air suspension that gives motion sickness at every off ramp?

I believe so. the S has the same suspension hardware as the regular etron, but it’s tuned differently. I did test that specifically during the test drive and it seemed to be OK

still trying to push for a further 2% discount on msrp.
they also have another one on the lot with more options that I can get for the same price, hence a better deal, but I hate the color combo.

Have you checked with other dealers? Maybe see what @Samaudibh or @DonnyAudi are offering

2 Likes

It’s definitely one of those things I didn’t notice until after living with it for a while. I hope they changed it because that was by far the worst part of the vehicle.

hmmm, let me look into it further. what year was yours?

Mine was a 21

1 Like

So much for being set on the S6…

You don’t seem to be set on a car or suv, electric or ICE. Why not target good deals? The cars you keep bringing up are some of the worst leasing vehicles right now.

2 Likes

@gaithgaith - So happened with the S6 deal?

On the S6, they wouldn’t go down any further saying that it is rare and they don’t need to discount any further, so I walked away. Supply is very limited indeed.
etron was next on my list.

1 Like

yes they are indeed! I am just a sucker for Audis! :grin:

Right now, the money math is making you just a plain old sucker, Audi not withstanding.

Not trying to be harsh, but you should be cognizant of a bad money decision here on your part.