2023 Audi S6 lease. reasonable deal or not? $1335/month (including tax)

help me make a decision. how would you rate this deal considering the current environment?! (high interest rates, supply chain limitations)

2023 Audi S6 Premium Plus quattro with S Sport package, S6 Design Edition package, Audi Sport Express Red stitch package. Costco incentive

I wouldn’t pay 53k on a S6 for 3 years despite the “current environment.”
You will get a much better deal on a M550i or the E53 for leasing
If you’re set on S6 I’d recommend you find outside finance.

1 Like

yeah, I am set on the S6.
My local credit union is offering 5.2% APR on new car financing. you think that would be a better route?

$53k to lease a car with MSRP of $85k. So yes, finance.

1 Like

@Samaudibh - ask Sam for a quote.

2 Likes

Or ask @DonnyAudi if you can have this: https://www.audicarlsbad.com/new/Audi/2023-Audi-RS+6+Avant-570f56140a0e0a9005b400cabe973fa9.htm

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

RS6 is too fast for my blood!

100% sold out

1 Like

That’s a good start as it’s better than Audi Financial’s 5.99 for 60 months. But either way it sounds like a pay to play at this point. I can only suggest you to ask around other dealers and see if they can beat it and take the best offer from there.
Btw I believe your money factor is also marked up by 40 points, base MF should be 303 not 343.
Good luck!

This is purely my opinion - if lease score is less than 6 (in this case 5.3 per your calculator) - just buy the car. The amount you will pay over a 3yr lease seems like way too much vs. total cost of the car.

2 Likes

Yikes. Imagine asking if this is a good deal and not already immediately knowing the answer upon learning you’ll pay $1300+ per month to rent an $85,000 car.

2 Likes

Hey at least he asked before, not after he got hosed like some others lol.

But yes what a horrible deal to lease

1 Like

Doesn’t look reasonable at all.

another dealer just sent me a slighter better deal. $1132 (pre tax) with MF 303 and $4000 discount. 5.4years
will reach out to my credit union next wee to get an official finance offer

I dunno if I’m reading this correct, but the down payment went from $3k to $10k and total cost is still north of $52k. If you’re at all considering this, you need to read Leasehackr 101 and take a step back.

There’s no further advice that can help you here.

3 Likes

My boy you’re completely lost when it comes to leasing.

Finance this thing if you MUST have this car

2 Likes

my mistake, its $5K down

It is still a terrible deal.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.