2023 Audi etron S sportback $1135/month

I am sure you are well aware, but there are better deals to be had on say an A6 55 or an A7 55. I am currently in a '21 A6 55 P+, and would love to be in an S6 some day but not at those prices.

2 Likes

If you really must have an Etron then you can get a better deal on a 2022 GT. I have a 2021 etron suv black optics, $575 all in. I have 11 months left on it and I do really like it still. I cannot imagine paying double for it, sportsback or SUV.

3 Likes

Unfortunately the feelings are not mutual.

so I checked with the dealer right now, the same deal structure but with a none S, none sportback, 2023 etron SUV (MSRP: $73000): the monthly payment would be $760 (with tax) with a 5.4% APR. He said pre covid, he was moving etrons at $3.5% APR, making the monthly $680 (with tax).
so I think the deal is OK, its just my preference for a S+sportback+high interest is making it look bad!
is my logic way off here?

Look, no one here is gonna take that deal and ā€œlogicā€ left the building a long time ago but itā€™s your money YOLO yada yada yada

3 Likes

Check out the pathfinders. You can get a multiple in different colors for roughly the 1135 a month

3 Likes

Yes. Youā€™re too focused on polishing a turd. Even if you get a mirror finish, itā€™s still a pile of dung.

4 Likes

You clearly value this vehicle more than anyone else here and if you have the money and it makes you happy then why not? Money is only money.

8 Likes

Man, the best price from aLH broker I got for a Q4 Etron @ $57K MSRP with $8500 incentive is $3,000 DAS, $840/Month in Florida. No way comparable to $760 for $73K Etron. Damn, where are these deals in FLā€¦

well, clearly if I am looking ONLY at the best possible deal, I will not be looking at Audis! But getting the lowest possible deal on any car is not the priority here. My priority is the best possible deal for a car on my wish list. Went through my no.1: S6, when it clearly was not working out, I am off to no.2: etron S.
So, I am posting here to get a reasonable review of the deal for what it is, not that I can have a cheaper lease on a car not on my list. how is ā€œmy 3 year old etron leased for $99ā€ or ā€œa Toyota Corolla leases for $99ā€ any helping?!

Ya gotta get on the phone/text/e-mail :slightly_smiling_face: ā€¦there are some motivated dealers still. Ask them to pay for shipping or split it with them.

Iā€™m in FL and Iā€™ve only leased one of my last dozen or so vehicles (BMWs, Volvos, Audis) here in-state. My local dealer still has an MY23 e-tron RS GT marked up $50Kā€¦.and you know, someone will probably pay itā€¦go figure.
Whatā€™s that proverb ā€˜A fool and his money are soon partedā€™

1 Like

Whatā€™s the #3 car on your wish list, if you donā€™t mind sharing?

Yes. Have you driven any of these cars in either trim? I can tell you this, you say range is not a factor but it is. At best you are looking at 170-180 miles of range. As for performance, the S knocks off 1.2s 0-60 and adds little more HP, 469 ponnies and few upgrades here and there. Is it worth the extra $400 a month you are quoting here, hell no.

A6 55 premium plus

Then go get it. You will save thousands over the life of the lease, compared to the etron.

good point. the regular etron was very sluggish. etron S was much more nimble (no sports car agility), but definitely a noticeable difference. The additional horsepower, torque vectoring, different air suspension tuning, quicker steering add up. Do they add up to $400? maybe not. The etron S SUV (none sportback) splits the difference.

etron has the $7500 and $1500 whereas the A6 only has $1000 of incentives. (affinity on both). so sale price comes much closer than expected, but still cheaper. hence it is 3rd on the list.

That range is pretty awful for a $90k+ EV.

the SQ8 etron is replacing the etronS next year with a much better battery and range.

Are you purchasing or leasing?