2023 7-Series - is this really happening?

hello- I would be interested in seeing numbers on the demo…what deal you are offering?

Has anyone discussed discounts with i7 orders yet ?

Dealer I ordered with said no discount, at MSRP - will revisit when car nears delivery I guess?

Also “electric test vehicle” spotted

2 Likes

This entire car is obnoxious. That being said I would take a circa 2019 lease on it for $600-mo if that opportunity arose.

5 Likes

It’s missing a few screens. :yum:

1 Like

jesus. are they going for a Minority Report car vibe?

3 Likes

Designed by Xzhibit of WCC

2 Likes

I’m excited about it lol

1 Like

I mean if I was a hardcore gamer with a chauffeur…

4 Likes

You called? jk…

3 Likes

Ok I’ll let you drive me around. You’ll be disappointed though. It’s just a 7 series

I’m taking every corner at mach 20. I’m spilling your coffee in the back.

4 Likes

That’s why rental companies don’t want anyone your age.

4 Likes

You mean my raw milk?

2 Likes

Do we know how these are leasing? Seems like a bunch of dealers have showroom models that they’re offering for test drives

Saw a couple pop up on Marketplace this week for 11% off (I’m still holding out hope that they aren’t as repugnant in person).

iirc, still in the ~$1,300s plus upfronts on a 740.

I’ve seen them in person, and they’re hideous

Worse than this??

It’s funny because I’ve seen tons of pictures of the 7 series online. I hoped it wasn’t as ugly in person, but I assure you, it is

Hopefully they made tons of them and fill that massive boot with trunk $. Then we can all try to hunt for $700 7 series in a few months

6 Likes

I guess I’m in the minority but I kinda like it from certain angles with my eyes closed. But that interior is something else.

1 Like