2023 7-Series - is this really happening?

So I can count on you for 5 at 5 over list right?

As if the buck teeth weren’t bad enough they gave it those eyes and a clown mouth

that rear executive seating package is really calling my name.

1 Like

This reminds me of the cybertruck in that it just has to be a long troll and the designers cant actually be serious.

1 Like

I put an order in for one. Refundable, so we’ll see what prices look like once it actually arrives. Doubt there’ll be any discounts, but maybe some incentives (also doubtful)

1 Like

So thoughts on whether we’ll see double-digit discounts on existing '22 750s by year end? Looks to be a couple hundred '22s in circulation, and I can’t imagine anyone forking out anywhere close to full price when the (vastly superior IMHO) '23 760s start hitting dealerships this fall?

1 Like

I’ve been doing double digit on 2022 7’s across the board for months now even though we lost flagship money.

We wants em’ gone!

Can’t imagine anyone thinking 10-12% is enough on these.

30% off an i7 order, take it or leave it.

1 Like

They’re nice cars but for a few hundred more on the monthly I’d personally just get an X7 instead.

Sure. Right after I get one of my own for that price. :grin:

Those days are long gone, for now! Lol

I don’t imagine we will see that in the EV world for a long time with energy prices where they are and are headed.

I was honestly surprised for how long Audi was giving away the etron.

I guess I was thinking closer to 20% - enough to get payments closer to $1k. All the comparable X7s (i.e. M50, merino, B&W, etc.) I’ve seen are closer to $2k…

I could see what we would do on a demo if you like.

30% off was a thing on BMW’s before this chip shortage thing?

It was when there was 8-12K in flagship money and loaner subsidy didn’t suck golf balls through a coffee stirrer.

If it were October I’d take you up on that; I have an existing Volvo lease that ends end of October, hence why I was curious about where things might be when the '23s start showing up around Q4 (I know, I know, crystal ball, speculation as to where things will be a few months from now, etc.). Also, I am located in MN, and I’ve come across some brokers/dealers who don’t want to deal with out of state transactions (for the record, I’ve leased several vehicles from out of state in the past without issue, I just know some places just don’t like to do so2, which I understand).

Not really. Dumb luck for some

1 Like

I did more than a handful of those UGLY (for the dealer) deals. Like I said though the subsidy money is less than half of what it used to be and now the upper mileage limit is 30K for loaners.

Hardly worth it.