2022 Porsche Macan, $569/mo effective, one pay, 70k msrp

, , , , ,

How much is the disposition fee for Porsche?

$595

10char

Deal is not easy to replicate - need a minimum of 20% off - even at 15% off the monthly jumps to ~$1k

How are defenders doing these days lol

4 Likes

yup, best I found is 15%

1 Like

That’s exactly the issue. Getting 10-15% is pretty easy. The deal doesn’t trigger until you get to 20% which offsets the 80% residual.

3 Likes

lol I got told “I don’t think you understand the value of these vehicles and your financial goals are not aligned for a vehicle like this” lmaooooo
-got left on read by 6 others :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You’re not alone…I’ve talked to almost every dealer with a “reasonably” priced loaner in the country over the last two days…no dice.

I did have one quote me $24k for a 12 month one pay where I provided the price, money factor, residual, fees, etc…still trying to figure out that math haha

3 Likes

Doing fine… if you don’t expect to flip.

2 Likes

someone meme this

2 Likes

Macan.pdf (55.0 KB)

Just received. I see a higher Mf but also not getting benefit of one pay correct?

Lol did you remind them that you are talking about a base Macan? I mean it’s probably the most beautiful SUV in its class, but at the end of the day it’s not much more than a Q5.

1 Like

haha yes, I wrote down the stock number in the e-mail contact lol.

You’re ~ 7k from OP. Where do we even begin?

2 Likes

you spelled “VW Tiguan” wrong.

11 Likes

I have a feeling that it’s going to be impossible to get close to this unless you have a good prior relationship with a dealer, or they see you as a long term customer. From my current experience shopping for a Porsche, most if not all dealers aren’t too interested in one off customers

I had no prior relationship with dealer fyi, which is why I posted it

5 Likes

I once called it “a Tiguan in Couture” here and was basically swatted and told to ride my bike home.

Edit:

8 Likes

And it’s one of the slower ones in it’s class and price point.

Calm down, leave half the country for other people. You guys are making this difficult on me.

3 Likes

I don’t believe you I think you just don’t want anyone else to call around. :joy:

I called one dealer and after that convo I realized replication of this deal is not worth my patience. They did the same and basically said my resources are lacking. I can’t wait for these sales guys to see what a recession looks like, they’re clearly all spoiled/new.

11 Likes