2022 Porsche Macan, $569/mo effective, one pay, 70k msrp

, , , , ,

I’ll start off by saying, I wanted this car, it looked like a good deal, so I got it. Was there more in it? Probably.

Got a refund for reggie, came down a bit.

A couple of things, I negotiated, as everyone should, the selling price and only the selling price. I knew, based on the programs, that if I got the selling price I wanted, the lease would make sense no matter what. The dealer didn’t believe the numbers themselves when all taxes and fees were corrected and residual was correct.

With that said, I still paid an MF with a bump of 40bps, but I was comfortable with it based on the deal.

Here is the deal,
2022 Macan Demo, (under 5k miles)
MSRP: $69,420
Selling Price: $55,500 (20% Off)

MF: .003
RES: 80% (12 months, 15k/yr) (no residual penalty as a perk from PFS right now)
One pay: $7050 = $587/mo

Fees:
Porsche Acquisition: $1095
Dealer: $799
DMV: $400
Some sortof dealer county tax: $95

52 Likes

Congrats

And you’ve gotta be anticipating this in your inbox

35 Likes

Good deal !

Congrats Q!
@Justlooking beat me to it :wink: who is the dealer
Would love to see more broker personal hacks!

5 Likes

holy shit GIF

4 Likes

Great deal especially on a 12 month. To confirm, the additional fees are rolled into the one pay you have listed?

Yep, the 7k included dealer fee/dmv/acquisition/county tax

1 Like

Wow that is a killer deal. I don’t even need another car but now I just want to try and replicate!

1 Like

The residual is higher than the selling price how is the depreciation $245 a month, the lease hacker calculator is broken

1 Like

Its adding all the fees/taxes and showing it as depreciation.

1 Like

Awesome deal! If I may ask, how do you go about finding loaners? Just by calling around?

I feel like we’re going to go from seeing a bunch of Frontier One Pay posts to Macan loaner posts this February :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like Porsche is taking the Nissan playbook but one upping them with 12 month lease

1 Like

Great deal! How much does PFS discount the MF for OnePay?

Nice, great deal Q!

2 Likes

I am Jealous

This is 15k miles too. Can you imagine the effective payment on 10k :exploding_head:

Congrats and post pics .

12m residuals is not available on all mileage terms.

1 Like

Good to know

Nice! This might be the first Macan deal I’ve seen on here to rival my 2018 demo that I got in 2019. It was 65k and 22% off MSRP. $676/mo on a 36/10k.

https://leasehackr-assets.b-cdn.netoriginal/3X/1/a/1a65f0531472df261a6d53fd0b2f9344dcdffb19.jpeg

@nyclife how much does a One-Pay save you? Do you know the MF if it’s not one pay?

4 Likes