2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

yes if you work for a dealer or NNA.

The market adjustment is only $1,999. What a deal on the Resistall 7yr protection. Of course you also need the tint for $399.

Don’t let this one get away…

1 Like

The best I found is 32k MSRP 4 by 2

For 300 a month including everything rolled in 0 down.

500 dealer discount
500 college grad

No addendums

I would have signed if it was a 4 by 4, the payment would be about 240 instead, but don’t really want that for 300 since I can’t get out of the car worst case scenario.

1 Like

It has to be the 4x4 S for that residual.

2 Likes

4x2 has different residual fyi ! Much lower.

Gotta be S trim and Crew Cab too. No King Cab shizzy

1 Like

There are about 5 4x2s for every 1 4x4 in my area. Most dealers don’t even have that specific car.

Nissan is great at advertising deals for non existing car. Last year they advertised an $89 deal on a 2022 leaf (which nobody had in stock)

1 Like

What??? The dealer insisted college grad was not good on frontier. Bah…this could have been even better.

Half of the dealers said no to college grad saying it isn’t applicable the other half is okay so they might be misinformed and eating the loss eventually.

1 Like

Let’s be real. Nobody wants this car. Its doodoo. Probably not even the people who signed on deals.
Its’s just the chase to get $195 or lower and the “likes” that will keep you afloat while you drive it around town for 18 months (if you even bother to drive it).

I love a hack just as much as the next guy but this is silly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I actually like the redesign and SV trim. Looks way better. SV trim at 99% RV would be sweet. But alas this is only for 2022 Frontier S Crew Cab AT 4x4. OP got a sweet deal on that S tho.

2 Likes

It’s not bad. I test drove one and it’s a lot better than the former gen. Only complaint is the rims,
and lack of power mirrors. Back seat has more room than a Tacoma. Someone could actually sit in the passenger seat with a car seat behind it.

6 Likes

I sat in it too the other day. I’m 6’2” and slid the drivers seat completely back and fit comfortably behind the drivers seat. Easy to get in and out etc

If you can get past the steelies, rubber (non-leather wrapped) steering wheel, non power seats, etc it’s not that bad.

It’s a no frillz truck.

4 Likes

more like slightly above average tuna

2 Likes

Also tows over 6k lbs and has an 8inch carplay screen it’s honestly not that bad imo

3 Likes

Has any tried Chapman nissan? If they’re doing good deals on Jeeps they must be on Nissans lol

2 Likes

They don’t have a Frontier or Titan listed on their website. I have not asked about ordering and not sure if NMAC does any sort of RV protection.

A 5% under invoice deal on either of these trucks would be insane.

I emailed their GM and Sales Manager about custom orders on Titan and Frontier and asked if any programs are “lockable”. Will update.

13 Likes

A small update on my search. This recent post and the other two must of gotten lucky. I don’t think this will be easy at all. I’m still coming across the same headaches as I did yesterday

• Slow or no return calls back
  • Mark ups (Lowest is around $1500 - $4000)
  • No inventory on the particular 99% RV trim (A few salesman were quite aware of this)
  • I had a dealer in Colorado give me some BS about how they are adhering to some guidance from Nissan? about keeping it within the state and won’t sell me their car

Maybe I’ll strike gold this week, who knows?

The redesign was nicely done. Looks better than the Tacoma and Ranger IMO.

And solid towing power. For the price and current market, how could anyone hate on this

1 Like

Just to follow up

The GM of Chapman Nissan said they do not offer a % off on custom order Nissans. He said he was limited with what he can do based on Nissans ordering system and other factors. He said he could likely locate any vehicle we would want….but it would be at MSRP.

1 Like