2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

Alright - providing some T&C’s for my Frontier S

4 Likes

He would sell (lease) a lot of Frontier S Crew Cabs at MSRP and $394 PA doc fee.

1 Like

Picked up today. Nice truck, no complaints for $250/month in this current car climate.

24 Likes

Sup guys… Almost had deal on Frontier sv msrp 39485
232 w 2000 das.
my calculation was 200 w 1500.
South shore Nissan In long Island NY.

1 Like

After reading through @Brandon2’s T&C’s, it seems like there is no mention of renting out to third party services like Turo.

Would others agree? FYI, I am no legal expert.

2 Likes

5 people today? Going to be very difficult to find this deal imo

3 Likes

Honestly, on a $39k+ SV for $232 with $2k DAS comes to alittle over $340pm effective

Not bad in this climate and it’s an SV, not a stripped S

@fiily i do think black looks the best on the S. It hides the Grey bumpers/trim the best. Congrats

3 Likes

Hmm I think I dealt with this same dealer. Iowa?

I was also quoted 359

This deal might take too much work for the return. I’ll see and wait if someone has a dealer who can play ball and somehow have stock. These are just getting snatched up and people are willing to overpay. I never got a call back and none of the dealers seem want to sell to me at MSRP and having to deal out of state. Good luck to anyone who can manage to get one.

My understanding of section 19 is that they don’t allow their vehicles to be used for Uber/Lyft or Turo (except for a max of 3 days a month).

Have a deal ready to sign (vehicle just came in) in NJ but can not confirm the numbers with the LH calc. Attached is the contract when it was last months program. 98%/.2223 MF. The contract signed was to lock in the program but now needs to be revised for the current program 99%/.2227. Only thing out of pocket is the 1st months payment. I was confused with the due at signing figure on the original attached contract but they stated this is how they have to show it. (and they would pay the difference between that and the $310) $310 out of pocket and $310 a month 18 months/10K.
They recalculated the figures and come up with: $291 out of pocket $291 month with $1500 for the 5 MSD’s. Can someone help me confirm this is correct and whether or not they are marking up the MF. Should the due at signing box only show the 1st months payment if that it what we agreed to? TY

LOL All 5 quotes were to Leasehackrs.

4 Likes

IDK, these are already making the rounds on r/askcarsales.

2 Likes

Dammit…fight club rules should apply.

1 Like

Yes, no one should bite at 359 for this POS truck, but someone probably will.

1 Like

Maybe not a bad car to drive while flipping 4xe for the next year though lol

1 Like

I will bite at $159. Thanks covid.

pretty typical shell game. They are making big bucks on the back end and turning around and paying it to you on the front end. They can’t show that to the bank, of course. Just make sure you get confirmation and are very adamant and clear that you are only paying $310 and they are covering the rest out of their pocket.

Thanks for the response but what can they be making it on? Only extra was $395 VIN etch on window which could not get removed. Other than that did not purchase any extras. Just perplexed because never seen it done this way. The due at signing always showed what was actually due.

On this lease, that unresidualized $395 is adding $24/mo+tax.

2 Likes