2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

Most Nissan dealers (if not all) won’t know how to do them, don’t feel bad .

2 Likes

Well done.

1 Like

Please do share if able to replicate. I am also located in the midwest and holy crap would this be helpful :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Other than being much harder to get rid of

4 Likes

Omg the RV is 99%?

3 Likes

With the markups some shops are asking, you may be surprised.

Anyone have the NMAC sheet showing 99%? I have this whole deal worked out at 2% off but stupid sales person insists RV is 94% and he doesn’t know what MSDs are

1 Like

Based on a base $33,515 MSRP at sticker and buy rate. Dealer doc, reg and tax not included.

You’re welcome.

19 Likes

I hear by rename this place FrontierJeepHackr.

6 Likes

Excellent deal if it actually gets funded without issue. Well done! Not a bad looking truck with the redesign, but can we get some decently looking rims on these lol. I’d have to add ~$2k into my DAS to get some new wheels.

What was it called prior to JeepHackr.?? I kid, I kid. :grin:

Bmwfartcarhackr

19 Likes

Nissan is no 3rd party buyout correct?

1 Like

etronhackr actually, BMW fart cars ceased to be hackable when 2020’s lost lease support. 2021 subsidies were garbage.

2 Likes

Which trim are you looking at? RV can vary by trim so make sure it’s apples to apples. In fairness most BMW salespeople didn’t know about MSD’s for a few years….it’ll take a few years for Nissan sales to get around to it. All else fails run it by the F & I guy.

I came aboard for BoltMania…dodged a bullet on that one! (thanks to the ole lady not wanting to play along).

1 Like

Wouldn’t this be where you’d want to start?

Doesn’t matter. At anywhere near MSRP and a 99% RV, the only play here is to give it back after 18 mos.

So anyone doing this better want a Frontier for 18 mos. i know I don’t.

9 Likes

Perfect car for a new driver. Adequate power, large, not overly complicated.

2 Likes

lol people forgot the LT1 mania