2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

As an new expert frontier driver of a few hours, i can say unequivocally this is relatively useless as a truck, has awful gas mileage, and the styling leaves much to be desired (especially the rims as mentioned above). For an 18 month punt till the market hopefully improves that will get from A to B with a full warranty, i can say with as much certainty that anyone would be hard pressed to find a better option. Far more comfortable to sit in for a larger human than a versa or something similar, plus has tie downs for car seats in an easily accessible back seat.

Its transportation with a small amount of utility at almost no cost. Take the awesome vroom offers, throw it in treasury series I bills, and wait 18 months and get the m8 without markup (hopefully). Or yolo!

11 Likes

BMW lease market will come back and we can call this place Bmwpignosehackr.

2 Likes

Actually think the new design looks great in Pro4x trim.

3 Likes

Wondering is some of the brokers on this forum can replicate this deal or come close to it??
@aronchi

3 Likes

Pretty sure easy Swappable, no transfer fee, for under $200/mo :upside_down_face: you can’t flip it but can swap it and a short term lease of 18 months (still liable even if swapped)

Does the vin on your truck match the contract?
Mixing up trim levels is quite unusual

This is an amazing deal

I love your review. Basically a POS but good deal too hard to pass.

3 Likes

If I’m being honest I don’t really want one. It’s just the challenge for me to see if I can get the deal. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

edit

I do think it’s a reasonable placeholder while flipping a couple 4xes until the market gets better.

7 Likes

Personally, that means it’s not swappable

4 Likes

Nope, some of us aren’t allergic to making money. Also this contract looks off

2 Likes

99% rv lol.

1 Like

@aronchi

What’s with the $1k dealer cash no one is talking about on these ?

Seems dealers have an extra $1K to play around with these Frontier’s.

Know anything about that ?

1 Like

my region has nothing.

3 Likes

Nor mine, according to Autobytel, just finance numbers.

I would entertain getting into one of these, if it weren’t for the no third party buyouts…

1 Like

Actually, CarGurus is showing Midwestern offers around 1k below MSRP…

1 Like

This would be perfect for TRX owners to block in their TRX from possible theft and to drive for the occasional trip to the ghetto! But seriously, great deal. Wish they made a manual trans.

2 Likes

I currently block mine with a paid off 2015 forester lol.

2 Likes

I just make the ho’s come uptown.

3 Likes