2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

I havenā€™t been able to find a deal for Frontier S but I am really thinking about whether I do need this truck or not.

it would be like $4300 total lease cost and about $900 private property tax paid to the county.

Is this vehicle really worth $5200 for 18 months with 15k miles when I would use it as my secondary vehicle?

I am not sure where that $900 private property tax comes from but Iā€™d say $4300 is a good deal.

You donā€™t pay property taxes on your leased vehicle? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

my state is only 3% for it so itā€™s 7 dollar per month

Not in most states

:astonished:
Here in MO they make us pay property tax on the assessed value of your car on Jan 1st. so a $34000 car would be about $900 for property taxes.

1 Like

Same in CT

1 Like

might be a good trip from FL to get one.

That said, In FL, lowest markup has been $2k and highest $7k ā€¦ so out of state it must be. Then I got thinking and for those insane markups, you can lease pretty much any other truck for $4k down and $260/mo. I might just go full size ā€¦ I drove it and it doesnā€™t feel like a cheap truck inside TBH. The drivetrain is solid and towing is amazing. All I wanted is the damn towing package and none of the S with Crew Cab had it and apparently you canā€™t add it later either SMH (backordered).

You have until Monday to make your move, last day of the month, Iā€™m sure some will bite. Iā€™ve said MSRP + 1200 down is where Iā€™m at, LMK if you want to make a deal.

Didnā€™t see a titan thread but i know some have discussed titan hereā€¦

Yes but MO tags are cheap and there is basically no gas tax in MO too. You win some you lose some.

Moving on from Frontier lease.

Ending up speaking with 6 Nissan dealers in Atlanta area. 4 had significant markups on Frontiers and while 2 other dealers didnā€™t, they were padding the price with unnecessary extras.

2 Likes

Paying fees/reg out of pocket ($1800) I got the payment to ~$200 and confirmed @ sticker with 99% residual and .00227 MF. Truck was in-transit so hoping it arrives today or tomorrow.

Took me reaching out to about a dozen dealers, and one that initially started seeming to work with me called me back and mentioned they arenā€™t doing out of state leases.

what if you sell before dec 31st? do you still have to pay property tax?

No

Best case scenario is to lease a vehicle in January and return it in December so You would have to pay property taxes for 1 less year.

Does anybody know of any dealers in Florida that is offering the 98%, called 7 around me and they are claim it doesnā€™t exit!

It has to be Crew Cab S 4x4, 18 months 10k/year for 99% RV

Anyway that was for January, donā€™t know if February changed.

1 Like

Ok!

Thank you! Will contact them again to see if they have the Crew Cab S!

Dealers donā€™t control or offer the RV, so thatā€™s the last thing you should be asking for or about.

You should adjust one of the other deals posted here for your own stateā€™s tax rate, then make that your offer to them:

$X per month with $Y due at signing.

As mentioned above, make sure itā€™s the right trim and one that they actually have.

This is baffling to a simple man like me. Why is Nissan now doing 18 month leases? Iā€™ve never heard of such a thing.

And this puts so much power in the hands of the buyer with the contractual buy-out at the end. Also the OP paid pre-pandemic (if not better) prices on this thing!

edit: oh my. My local nissan dealer for the first time in many, many months has populated their ā€œspecialsā€ section on their website. 18 month lease on a titan. The price is hideous, but still. They also have an armada for a bit over $500/month with only $20k cash down. Yes, $20k, not $2k. lol

1 Like

Maybe their bet is that it still remains an insane used car market and theyā€™ll be flipping those vehicles when they come back.

Who knows but more importantly who cares?

Lease hacking has always involved finding the sweet spot. Often itā€™s 36 months, but sometimes itā€™s 24 or 39 or 42.

The shorter the better for people who didnā€™t really need or necessarily want a Frontier but are okay with it as a short term solution.

1 Like