2022 Nissan Frontier S 18month 10k lease $195 a month 195 DAS

260*18 + fee in total for this?

This is a local dealer now advertising 18 months on an SV crew.

that’s smart move

Did the residuals change? Dealer in Chicago burbs is saying it’s only 93% for 18mo/10k…

No still 99% 24 months is 92%. An SV is 93%

They are confused - they think the amount of demand means people want a Frontier. The demand is created by people want a cheap Frontier lease, which this dealer is not offering. That is why none of those 5 people will sign.

3 Likes

After leasing my second vehicle, it seems like a good time to stop lurking here.

Got one of these on Saturday. My deal was 229/mo 700 down all taxes and fees included in NY. S 4x4 with the Tech package. Odd feature list on this one (manual mirrors but auto high beams?!)

There was a dealer advertising 217/mo with 217 down (no taxes and fees included) 1.5 hours from me. I messaged dealers that were closer to see if they would match. One said they would if I came in that day. so I did. It came out bit more because of the tech package, but that was fine and saved me over an hour of driving each way.

Did the whole thing through text. I think I spent about 20 minutes in the dealer total. possibly the best dealer experience I’ve ever had.

If you had told me that I’d be leasing 2 cars 5 years ago (my other is a 2019 ioniq ev when they were doing 79/mo) I would have thought you were crazy, but hey here i am. These cheap leases make a lot of sense for me. It’ll be nice to have 2 vehicles and a truck again. I sold my old truck for a crazy price. My wife and I were getting by with just the ioniq while looking for another deal. We decided this was good enough.

14 Likes

Mind sharing what dealer advertised the 217 deal?

Vision Nissan, Rochester

1 Like

Can you also share the dealer who matched that deal? Thanks

Lebrun Nissan, Auburn was where I got it. Like I said they made it easy, but I’m not sure if they have anymore left.

1 Like

Just wanted to update any of the naysayers…lease paperwork went through with no modification and is now in the NMAC system showing everything as signed!

Can someone post their worksheet or the breakdown portion of the lease so that i can show it to the dealer. They are acting like I am crazy.

Check out post 93 in this thread. It has the tech pkg so adjust accordingly.

Congrats!!

1 Like

Best I’ve been able to find is $345 per month and $345 DAS. Multiple dealers in metro Atlanta with $8,000 market adjustments on Frontiers and $800-900 doc fees. The one dealer that is selling at MSRP has tacked on $1,300 in extras.

Signed a frontier 4x4 at 35420 MSRP with 299 accessories add-on, after reaching out to all stores near me. Got 500 off on MSRP. end up with $242/month and $242 DAS. even though dealer fee is high as $699. I still took the deal. most of the dealers I found give me $4000 market adjustment price.

8 Likes

Congrats!!!

Pics when the sun is up! You did it…congrats