2022 Jeep Rubicon 4xe Lease Deal I made

Sections 6a agreed upon price of vehicle $70665-$65670 msrp

But it says it includes price of service contract, how much was that might have been lumped in here

Can you post the 2nd page of the contract that shows the capitalized fees?

I think with the service BS, it bumps to 75k. So thats why i think there is more

Did the $750 ca rebate expire? I thought that was still in play here.

Oh man this is the fist post that actually made me feel good lol. I’m on the exact same rate as you and just seeing 1/4 of gas on 600 miles just made my day! Yea it sucks i overpaid but i now I’m gaining knowledge. Idk how many tanks that would of been on my powerwagon

Lets first fully work out what you did pay here and how the deal was structured and then we can back up from there what you could have paid.

1 Like

Yes i can stan by

Hopefully this pic is better… Loving all the Feedback TY!

Most of the people here have ordered at 8-11% off MSRP + the $7500 rebate; which is how they have gotten the payments so low.

To me it looks like you paid ~$6,700 over MSRP. I calculated this by using your gross cap cost, minus MSRP, minus fees.

So most people are saying you overpaid by $13,000 which is the $6700 plus the $6500 you didn’t get discounted.

Had you used a broker you could have received a lower monthly payment and kept the $13500 in equity.

1 Like

Awesome Ty

I mean the next page that shows the gross cap itemization

1 Like

There also seems to be a $4k service or insurance contract?

Anything that shows the breakdown of the extra warranty? - trying to understand the need/rationale for that on a lease

stupidity

10chars

I see… so i use a broker and I would have to wait a couple of months for my jeep to be delivered?

1 Like

and save about 12k + 4k if u didnt get the warranty. what did u get man?

1 Like

It looks like you paid ~$5000 over MSRP before the extra warranties etc. To get the full discount you would have to order but I’m sure a broker could have gotten you one on ground at worst case MSRP, maybe even some discount.

I did get the warranty

what warranty man? Also, warranties are typically cancellable within 30 days. just go and ask to cancel and refund it

1 Like

To put thing into perspective, your trade equity alone would have pretty much covered a one pay on this through one of the brokers here, short of the shipping cost/broker fee.

If you take this to term, youll have a total cost thats about $18,000 higher than it needs to be.

1 Like