2022 Jeep Rubicon 4xe Lease Deal I made

Not missing it, just find it irrelevant. Or at least less relevant than the deal itself. OP is trying to distract himself from the awful deal by dreaming of the few gallons of gas savings. Forest for the trees.

4 Likes

The OP got blessed

I ā€¦ I ā€¦ I ā€¦ Iā€¦ canā€™t even

1 Like

How does someone make up their mind that they want to lease any particular $70k vehicle and not do the smallest of research tasks like google ā€œ(any vehicle) leaseā€? If you were to google that phrase with Wrangler 4xe you will easily find the 25,000 posts on the subject on leasehackr. :man_facepalming:

Hello Everyone! Just caught up on everyone comment. I will make things easy as my verbage is probably confusing and shortly post my contract. You guys can help me out on where I went wrong. I will be answering the question that have been asked as well. Hope everyone is enjoying their day and my post as well lol. This is for sure a learning experience. Just give me some time to post everything.

This post is either written by a different person or your previous posts were voice-to-text.

4 Likes

You went and talked numbers with the dealer without knowing what this should have cost first.

3 Likes

Turned off slow mode so the OP could update

I once invited a friend over to a party at my home for lunch. I called him around 10pm the night before to confirm the time and he said that he is thinking about buying a vehicle sometime soon (didnā€™t have a clue what he was gonna buy, he just moved and needed a second vehicle, thats all). Come 2pm next day, he shows up in a BMW 3-series.

You saw him pull up and you pretended you didnā€™t hear him knocking on your door? :joy:

2 Likes

Above the 7500 is the 13 and not 3.

I wasnā€™t aware of this site

So your $65,670 MSRP vehicle was sold to you for $74,786?!?!? Iā€™m looking at the images sideways and hoping Iā€™m misseeing that.

1 Like

Thank you!

Good question, My commute to work is 17 miles. As mentioned they have charging ports at my work which are free and charging ports everywhere I go. Gas is 6.89 up north some station have it at 7. I canā€™t get a small economy car as I can still tow on my jeep.

sorry for posting the pic sideways but it was the only way to get all the info.

Looks like OP paid $4995 over sticker

1 Like

I can charge for free at work also. Combining that with your commute of 17 miles, you could share my ā€œvirtually freeā€ weekly commute. I have used 1/4 of a tank to travel my last 600 miles. If you have similar results, you will be saving quite a bit a money at $6-7 per gallon. Your deal is what it is so I think you should enjoy the vehicle and enjoy skipping lots of expensive fill-ups.

1 Like

Anyway u can explain or message me how? Not trying to defend my deal just would like to knowledge myself. I came to the conclusion that I overpaid but everyone is everywhere with the number. Iā€™ve gotten 3k all the way up to 25k.

its very hard to say from the 2 images you shared but 5k seems about right. What else did you purchase? Some warranty or fancy shit?