2022 Jeep Rubicon 4xe Lease Deal I made

will do ty

I can see where you coming from - waiting another 4-6 months for a custom order would cost another 5k in gas (from what you stated earlier) so getting an electric or hybrid would make sense. However any and all savings you couldā€™ve realized would be a wash since you effectively paying $900+/month for a vehicle that should be costing you no more than $450-500/month

Sounds like they charged you $9,000 over msrp.

2 Likes

Correct, Glad you see it my way. I agree with everyone here where maybe i could of saved some $$$ somewhere if i negotiated right but these 4xe are hard to find and from reading the past forums seems like poeple been waiting a year. I could of manage the powerwagon but it was getting $$ with gas going up every month. I did the month and i would save at least $1500 a month with this jeep. Chargers at work are free due to being a state employee.

You probably could have saved about $14000, but you would have had to wait a couple months.

1 Like

Enjoy your blessings, OP.

7 Likes

In the future, never talk numbers with a dealer without knowing what something should cost.

4 Likes

The most blessed folks who do that make the rest of our deals possible. :face_in_clouds:

7 Likes

Thank you for the advice. I see that gives them ammunition

You couldnā€™t sell your Power Wagon?

2 Likes

it would have been the same if i privately sold it. Dealership matched the Kelly blue book price i wanted. If i sold it Privatly then i dont have the time in the day to listen to people trying to low ball me for the power wagon. Dealership Gave me 62k for my ram

Leasehackr has a list of places that will buy, and also some of the brokers will too.

We get this a lot :pensive:

5 Likes

This is good info. Ty

Iā€™m just confused on how they just can mark down the price 5-14k off a 65k msrp Rubican. When these dealerships are getting flooded with email about these jeeps. My jeep happened to arrive a hour before I got there as it had 0 miles. Usually I see miles with people test driving.

Also my verbiage might of been wrongā€¦ 65k msrp 74 out the door. With 5k in taxes and 4 with the extended warranty and some other thing I added

Even if you ordered one, gotten a cheap used car for the next 2-3 months you couldā€™ve done a One Pay with that RAM equity check $13K and saved a lot $$$$

Nothing being said now can change what happenedā€¦ lesson learned-just use this site for your next lease and you will have some extra $$$ for a trip to Vegas

2 Likes

To answer some of your questionsā€¦

1 Like

Oh boy. Why did you pay $5k in taxes? On a lease, taxes are paid monthly.

($550x36)+$13,000= $32800 total cost of lease

Plus $43k buyout = $75,800 total cost for a $65k Jeep with a $7500 tax credit;

meaning $75,800 for a $57,500 Jeep - thatā€™s about a $18k loss.

Had you done it right, even at MSRP, you would have 0 payments for 3 years by using your equity from P-Wagon.

2 Likes

Between the cap reduction, rebate, warranty bs (on a lease? Iā€™m guessing Tire and wheel, lease end wear, permaplate etc and the monthly payment tax theyā€™re probably not that far off from 5K in tax overall if they reside in a high tax city and county.

2 Likes