2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

How long has the issue been around ?

For most every GC that that recall applies to all they have to do is visually inspect to verify the part was assembled correctly. The idea that it’ll take them a week is ludicrous.

1 Like

The recall was released a week or so ago.

I’m yet to hear of a single vehicle that was inspected that actually had the part assembled incorrectly.

Thanks for that. Not something I’d want to take a chance on… are non CDJR auto shops familiar/can lookup what need to be inspected? I see jeep app has a reimbursement section for recall claims

I’m not suggesting you don’t have it looked at, just that it isn’t nearly as big of a deal as you’re worried about.

I doubt a 3rd party mechanic would have access to the info on how it’s supposed to be assembled to be able to do that, much less the headache of trying to deal with an approval.

1 Like

It’s looking like incentivized programs and incentives in general for the 22s may be gone. All I’m seeing now is just the $7500 and a standard rate mf around .005… so on to the 23s!

Would explain why some of the dealers were suddenly willing to go really deep on the 22s at the end of last month.

1 Like

On the Jeep site you can longer see incentives on the 22’

Chrysler Capital no longer has lease support for the 2022 models

Are you sure? They still publish programs for it.

I agree that it looks like theyre no longer offering incentivized support

2 Likes

the dealership that was being squirrely about even finding out if the recall was required said they had a demo that was sold that needed the part. take that with a grain of salt but the salesman seemed pretty on the ball with the recall details.

now we just need to find some dealerships willing to offer 10% off!

Hope they all get stuck with them. I had a dealer offer me 2% off on Wednesday, now they’re emailing me nonstop :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

My guess is jeep will offer some more trunk money and we will see them sell for bigger discounts to people that wouldnt consider leasing.

im thinking the recall is causing issues with sales and they might be waiting to see what shakes out on the repairs and how it goes. no sense in juicing incentives if you have a bunch of people backing out on contracts because their recall parts are 3 months out.

Nah, the recall effects 23s as well. There also shouldnt be much impact, as most subject to the recall need nothing more than a quick inspection and it has to be done before they can sell anyway.

Note that they did the exact same thing with the 22 wranglers a little while back, steipping all the incentives/incentivized mf.

1 Like

Based on Q1 sales and search through cargurus, there’s a nationwide 70+ day supply of 23 GC 4xe, and 90+ day supply if we also count 22s

Fire sale when??? An overland with the cool rims, pano roof, and air suspension at 400pm would be a great summer gift

2 Likes

Rebates on the 2022’s dead ?

Does not show $7500 for me, for any of the GC 4XE CCAP programs for FL in the ratefindr. Not sure what changed. SFS shows that rebate, but who wants SFS :smile:

Hoping its just a matter of updates, not CCAP stopping passing on the $7500.

Seeing the same thing for MA this AM but it’s doing that for Wrangler 4xe as well so I have to assume it’s a mistake… right?

Don’t sweat the 7500. That’s likely a calculator/feed error

2 Likes

Thank you. Jeep site does show it for CCAP.

1 Like