2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

64450 for lux and non-white paint

really? the 23 is only $63500 online with color and tech.

23 is also $64450 with lux and color. Youre looking at the net price which includes an incentive.

christ on a cracker. i always forget that they display the discount online. appreciate it.

2 Likes

So are the 22 and 23 the same $63,955 without any “premium” paint?

Yes, same price

https://www.edmunds.com/jeep/grand-cherokee-4xe/2022/deals/

• $2,000 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail or Lease - Expires 06/01/2023
  • $1,000 Customer Bonus Cash for Retail or Lease - Expires 06/01/2023
    $2,000 Lease Bonus Cash - Expires 06/01/2023

on a lease we qualify for all three of these right? plus the $7,500 plus the $1,000 from jeep.com?

• $2,000 Loyalty for Retail or Lease - Expires 06/01/2023

this is only for leases returned this calendar year right?

Yah, that returning lessee requires a lease with an expiration date in the next year unfortunately.

And a zip code that is valid, mine isn’t

decided to give a long shot try to picking up a 22 yesterday. got a dealer at 10% with all lease cash but they were being squirrely about the recall status. according to them, they refused to check if the car needed to be recalled or not until i signed the contract. after i signed, they’d take it into the shop and then we’d go from there. i, obviously, balked at that, so it pretty much went nowhere.

hopefully the june number will improve.

@ilpapa its illegal to deliver a car with a known recall. Sounds very fishy.

1 Like

yes i know. the fishy part was that they wouldn’t even check it before hand.

incentives for june don’t seem to be up yet on edmunds. MF/RV seem to be the same though, so that sucks.

interesting that the 23 has a RV of 63 for a 24 month lease on the base 4xe.

This is what im seeing for a 24/10 in FL. Incentives have updated expiration dates into July

for the 22’s or the 23’s? i checked the ccap sheet and it doesn’t have those numbers so they must be incentivized.

how do the numbers and incentives look on the 23’s?

Those are the 23 numbers. The incentivized programs never show up in the ccap files

how are the 22 numbers looking?

Not sure. Ratefindr updated the 23 programs, but the 22 programs still show 5/31 expiration. I wonder if they pulled lease support on the 22s. Edmunds isn’t showing the incentivized programs anymore either.

‘22 GC 4xe bought 2 weeks ago already major recall “ Safety Defect

An incorrectly assembled intermediate shaft may potentially disconnect from the u-joint. A disconnected intermediate shaft mav result in a loss of steering control which can cause a vehicle crash without prior warning.”

Anyone else ?
Local dealer says it will take a week and no loaners available smh

Others here have noted that this issue exists and its well documented online. In my experience you shouldn’t expect a loaner from a Jeep dealership. Consider yourself fairly lucky if you do get one