2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

Rebates (except the 7500) and incentivized mf are dead for 22s

Anyone know if Jeep still sends out the private offers? And how to get it. I have the 1k from the website. Thanks in advance

since we don’t have a full grand cherokee thread I suppose this is the best place to ask:

any deals on the 23’s sitting on the lot? i think i read that chrysler was killing incentives on the 23’s this month. might have been for the wranglers only so don’t quote me on that.

There was a dealer that was quoted as saying that, but it definitely isnt true.

well that’s good news i guess. how’s it looking for us here in FL? think any good deals will pop up before the end of year?

incentives on these have been slightly better in FL recently, but we still get the short end of the stick.

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

I played that game for a while a year ago. Anyways I never got one and there are still 40 brand spanking new 2022 GC 4xe’s within 50 miles of me sitting on dealer lots. I wish them the best of luck with that.

Looking at a 2023 JGC 4xe. Looks like incentives are still there. Is the 10% off MSRP only for purchase? Anyone hack a lease with 10%+ of MSRP + max rebates in CA? :laughing:

Only for puchasing a gas gc.