2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4XE

Found an aged unit that has the cheaper MSRP before price hike, base model. I couldn’t get them to go past 2.73% discount and then they added window tint and door edge guards. Would have left me around $51,800 at drive off and wanted to be sub $50K.

Once his units hit 30days Mitch will do 10% off with affiliate New Vehicles for Sale in Clarksville, MD | Ourisman CDJR

Full mf markup but worth a try. Might do 8% without markup.

Do you know if this applies to trucks too?

Even on GC?

Anything instock at his branch that hits 30 days on the lot.

https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgejeep.net/searchnew.aspx?Dealership=Ourisman%20Chrysler%20Dodge%20Jeep%20Ram%20Clarksville

My local dealers are so stingy and I need tax credits for TX so makes it hard to ever go out of state.

Contact Clutch see if they have any GC 4xe coming in. Their dealer has Texas tax credit.

Sold my base to GMTV for $55,500. I assume it will hit auction next week in the northeast. I’m interested to see what it goes for. I didn’t do much legwork as my ID.4 is now waiting for me.

1 Like

Auction on the base is around 60k.

When did you sell it to them?

Today… saw there was a $60k and $57k auction result…probably left a little money on the table but needed it gone.

Is there a way to see the incentivized MF? also residual link is broken on Chrysler site for 11/18 through 11/30 rates.

I’m guessing by the numbers you signed last month you were capped around $52ish, which leaves you with $3,500 profit?

Congrats. It’s a nice truck but I couldn’t stomach a $650+ a month payment on this. Good thing you sold it.

GMTV declined to give me 56k yesterday on a base so 55,500 on a base is probably their number right now.

Less due to NJ upfront taxes… about $1,500… decent ride but didn’t love how it rode on gas as I thought that the transmission was a little jerky when compared to the Wrangler 4xe. Not worth $650/month IMO. Look forward to having a fully electric car again after selling the etron.

2 Likes

Jeez…now I’m wondering whether to take delivery…

Maybe test drive it? If your flipping, it hardly matters how it drives.

With 23s going in to production very soon now, don’t want to deal with the hassle…

Does that mean that we should target buyout offers of 57k+? Or does the dealer / whoever selling at the auction need to make some margin off the 57k, so 55k is more of what private individuals should be targeting in the market?

Maybe if a dealer wants one they may pay $57K but if it’s going wholesale they are going to want to be in around $55K to leave some cushion.

My guess is the auction average price will be closer to $60K vs. $57K after a few more run through but it’s a weird market at the moment.

Another CDJR dealer just offered me 42k lol. this is norcal too.
#1: 50k
#2: 55k