2022 Bolt EV and EUV price drop! $6,300 Customer Cash

I get that, but on every vehicle I put in, it auto loads the 5.75%, whereas yours auto loads 3.49% on what I believe is the same calculator. Maybe different regions get different rates?

Also I loaded the EUV but LT, whereas you probably loaded the premier

It’s still active on 22s. Dealers can see it.

1 Like

There is a base rate set by AFG and then each CU can set their own offset.

If you look at the calculator URL, note the trailing CUID field

CUID=99999 this is the AFG default public rate
CUID=211380483 This is the Hanscom CU public rate. this is the calculator I start with.

There are many other CU with their own IDs that yield different calculator options.

2 Likes

Also, I just googled this and added calculator after, and it pulled up a different calculator than both of ours. This one says Sunmark Select Auto Program Rate and defaults at 2.99%

Edit: saw your message above and it makes more sense now. Thank you!

Really? Seems like the uber site is not updated then. Could be a decent deal with that incentive if it can stack

1 Like

Here you go:

I don’t know how many can be stacked. I have a friend in GM, have a code from him, (new grad??), CA clean fuel and conquest?

1 Like

Forgot already…how did Chevy burn thru the Fed rebate, when Leaf out since 2011 still has it?

Which AFG are you using? Im getting this from Hascom, all the others are pretty similar:

Found the last time I answered:

Chevy sold over 214,000 V-VOLTS…

1 Like

I’m sketched by that optimism because in the pre-pandemic normal times, Bolts were worth peanuts after 2 years. Quite literally saw original $40k stickers off lease going for $15k. Hesitant to call their residuals good after the craziness blows over in 2 years.

4 Likes

I don’t really look at 30% depreciation over 2 years as optimism.

That’s downright terrible for most EVs.

But I agree it’s hard to bet on a Bolt EV long term value. I feel a bit better about EUV.

4 Likes

And back then they had $16k of incentive on them. Now, save for the cash to match the price cut, they have none.

1 Like

Gas isn’t going back $2.50 a gallon in the next 2 years.

5 Likes

Idk man besides the cheap price these are kinda fugly doo doo cars that aren’t super desirable. Imma stand by my prediction they’ll mostly be underwater in 2-3 years.

The hardest part is getting people to actually drive one. I leased on a year ago during the big sale where a 36mo one pay was going for $5-6k depending on rebates. Car handles well, decent acceleration, good acceleration. Looks a little weird, but that’s the only complaint.

1 Like

How’s the comfort? I sat in a friends car in 2019 and I felt the ride was very harsh and noisy…

I doubt it. With current squeezes anyone that’s hoarded a 21 will not let it go for cheap, and I don’t think there are programs for them at this point.

Volts got hoarded by a few dealers in NJ, and idk if they’re still available.

GM whored out so many that Bolt slingers were buying Lambos.

8 Likes

Lambo* the rest were other brands :slight_smile:

4 Likes