2022 Bolt EV and EUV price drop! $6,300 Customer Cash

They will try and do a repurchase and tell you to lease a new Bolt (at fairy unfavorable terms vs what we were getting a few years ago). You’ll need to push hard for the substitution of collateral, they’ll at first pretend they have no idea. Not sure if the program is still in place as some have said they’re not doing any more new swaps, but I’m not sure if that’s accurate.

SOC is done. Ended in May unless you started the process before then.

1 Like

Is anyone in New York/Tri-State area able to replicate the leasehackr calculator deal, and find a dealer with stock?

1 Like

Here are the terms for the Uber offer.
Participant’s name must be the first name

3 Likes

Going through a purchase. Found a Launch at MSRP. They are giving the rebate and Uber. But, said they can’t stack the $500 educator. Is that correct?

That is correct.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming.

I found a dealer willing to sell the Premier Launch edition at MSRP $44K.

I registered on Uber but the app requires me to get the vehicle inspected before I can get to the driver profile screen, so that will take a couple of days.

I am planning to ask the dealer to hold the car with a deposit if they offer a good price for the Bolt LT I am leasing. My buyout amount for the Bolt is $21,600 including taxes

You should be a chevy broker at this point! :joy::joy:

Let me know also please, looking for a dealer with stock in tri-state area:-(

Let me know also please, looking for a dealer with stock in South TX area :slight_smile:

I know a dealer close to Austin that has some EUV Premier with sun and sound and super cruise. MSRP and any rebates you qualify for. No games. DM me if you want the contact.

Sure I did, thank you!

If it doesn’t work out, I have a DFW contact that can order a '23 at MSRP I believe.

plz more detail. I would like to have a discussion, thanks a lot

Anyone do a lease exchange of collateral into a 2023 Bolt?

I haven’t purchased yet, but am part of the buyback fiasco from the original Bolt. My dealer ghosted me when EV prices went up and my GM case worker referred me to another local dealer. Still haven’t gotten the car, but was ordered and promised at MSRP. 2023 production was supposed to start July 26th I believe

According to this page, Should I get a 2022 for a cheap price or wait for 2023. In market, dealers seems like not want to provide those incentives

‘23s will have a lower MSRP, so no incentive needed. I’d suggest waiting … production started last week I believe so a few more weeks before they hit dealers

Not sure how a dealer cannot delete an OEM incentive. If the net price is higher than you’re expecting due to ADM, that means the same dealer will apply an ADM to the 2023s as well.

Expand your search.