2022 Audi RS6 Avant SIGNED

In Montana.

In LA, those rims will be in the shop within two weeks. And new $400 ($600?) tires too! In

1 Like

It’s the only car I sucked out and got a wheel & tire warranty on.

3 Likes

Wise man… as long it’s at reasonable cost.

Power wagon :smirk:

1 Like

That’s an IG famous ride btw- make some reels for fun but also rake in that content $

3 Likes

They sell the CLA/CLS shooting brake in the US???

LH’s favorite teenager is attending school in Abu Dhabi.

3 Likes

Damn I got excited. I’m not the biggest fan of the e class but the CLS shooting brake has always been a personal favorite.

Can someone translate the millennial speak?
This sound like something from an unspeakable fifty shades of grey moment.

3 Likes

“That’s a very fine automobile. I approve of your choice.”

12 Likes

More expressive than Mllcbs answer, cool ass car bro.

1 Like

2 Likes

Didn’t need to lease to save the tax! Register it in Montana thru an LLC and you will never pay the tax or registration each year. If you need a good referral message me and I can set you up with the people to help. It’s saved me thousands! Love the rims on this bad boy.

The Montana LLC approach is allowed by some states and considered (and prosecuted as) tax fraud in others. Be ware of local laws before considering such a plan.

8 Likes

This comes up every now and then with someone who thinks they’ve found a “golden ticket.”

It’s a sham. Some (few) states allow it, but I do believe most will see it as fraud. @mllcb42 is right, not the greatest advise for internet strangers to be passing along to each other.

1 Like

Are you saying there’s an explicit uniform list? If so please provide… I have never seen one.

You won’t be so chipper when you get a fat audit in the mail with a huge tax liability.

Also insurance.

5 Likes

Congrats but I think you should have just financed it instead. You are basically paying 65% of the total value with this lease. What’s the payoff amount in the end if you want to buy it?

72.5k is the residual.

Wow!! They are basically trying to sell a $127K car for $155K (total lease payments + payoff) in the end. This is my issue with lease even though I’m currently leasing my car. Highly considering buying the next one.