2022 Audi RS6 Avant SIGNED

A friend of mine just ordered a RS6 wagon 2 months ago. There was only one dealer willing to offer MSRP. Most were at least 10k over. Some 20-30k.
His estimated delivery just got pushed back from November till next summer.
Hot car combined with horrible market.

4 Likes

Enjoy it. I’ve seen 2-3 of these on I95 in the Greenwich CT area.

1 Like

This.

To be fair that’s better than 10K+ markup, which 9/10 stores are more than happy to partake in.

2 Likes

Congrats, beautiful ride and good deal considering people are paying thousands over MSRP for Hondas and Toyotas right now.

99% certain they made it up on the MF but that’s irrelevant at this point just enjoy it especially if you plan on getting rid of it after a year.

Hopefully one day I’ll have a Nardo one in my driveway :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

A kid at my son’s elementary gets dropped off in that and can’t help but catch my eye every time. The wagons just hit different. Congrats !

2 Likes

Can’t get a cooler family car…maybe an E63 S wagon, but pretty comparable. Can’t go wrong with either.

1 Like

nice car! For the record, when I got my demo 330ix at 23% off they also put a bow on the car. I did NOT get a t-shirt though.

1 Like

Fire ass whip🔥.
Are wagons always this expensive?

1 Like

Generally they are.

At least in Texas I can get you a lender tax credit toward it though.

2 Likes

Holy smokes. This is the car most car junkies masterbate to in the shower…

Enjoy this monster

9 Likes

Great car, but when I test drove one I just walked away not finding the experience very memorable. That quiet exhaust and way too floaty of a ride made it a great daily, but at $134k was hard to swallow.

Love how they look though.

Meanwhile I’m placing an order for a Cross Turismo cause #wagongang. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats! Love the black, keeps the car very low key. My car goal is a fast wagon but it guts me that they are all in the biggest sizes and most expensive versions. If they sold the RS4 wagon here it would be game over for me.

10 Likes

They sell them here, was drooling at the show room…

That and the CLA 45 Sportbrake were super cool to see in person.

1 Like

This thing is super dope. In Florida where you see almost every car on the regular I doubt you’ll see this often.

1 Like

This here’s America. Not Abu Dhabi.

They don’t sell dem here

8 Likes

From what I heard, the only other rs6 in Florida is in Miami and the dealer is asking $50k over asking. That’s why I didn’t really care if they marked up the MF. I knew someone else would’ve probably paid over sticker if they had the chance. I think the car is going to keep getting harder to find. This whole shortage is real, they couldn’t even give me two keys for my car. Only got one and Audi is going to mail me a second one when they can.

1 Like

I agree. It’s not a punch in the gut experience like an amg or even an m comp. Definitely more floaty and quiet which I think I prefer. Not like I have a choice though, good luck trying to get an e63 wagon.

God sweet car… but I just don’t feel the wagon vibes…

Looking at the RS5 sportback soon for myself… Hoping once inventory softens in 2022.

Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

Congrats OP.

I need to make more money haha. Literally the perfect DD

1 Like

There’s a couple rolling around Melbourne

edit: realized you meant for sale, not in the area

1 Like