2022 Audi RS6 Avant SIGNED

Okay… I’ve posted a few great deals back in the day on here. This is not one of those. But obviously this isn’t your typical lease. I just wanted to post for reference since there’s not a lot of these around. Some people may be able to get a couple percent off MSRP. If you can, go for it. I’m happy I’m not paying over sticker. I’ve been on a waitlist for one of these for awhile now. Got the call last week that it was coming in and I pulled the trigger!

2022 Audi RS6 Avant Mythos Black with Carbon Optic Pack, etc.
MSRP $127,240
Sale Price $127,240
RV 57% (Includes 1% Bump with Audi Care Prepaid Maintenance)
MF 0.00263 (ouch)
39/10
DAS $2,500
Monthly Payment $2,201 (7% tax included)

Fun fact: when you pay full sticker for a car they put a bow on it and give you a free t-shirt. That’s something I’m not used to…

Normally I would’ve bought the car. Leasing only made sense here since I plan on having the car under a year so I am not paying sales tax on the full price. If I decide to keep the car I’ll buy the lease out after a few months and probably finance with my CU.

About the car… Drives like an A8 in comfort mode and of course it’s a beast in sport mode. Common complaint is the car is too quiet. I can confirm. Mine has the sport exhaust and wow it is still quiet. I wont be getting an aftermarket exhaust as those days are past me. I’m a simple man now. But if you were to do any mods that would be the one to do.

For now I’m also keeping my daily which is a 2018 RRS TD6. I just love that British hunk of junk too much. Diesels make great daily’s FYI.

33 Likes

pull up to Anatomy in that huh?

Is that buy rate?

They said it was. Apparently on the RS cars that is buy rate. But it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s not the case. It’s just hard to negotiate when there’s 10 people lined up to buy the car.

2 Likes

Drives like an A8 in comfort mode? With those ultra-low profile tires and fat rims?

Maybe if I take a couple vicodin before driving!

3 Likes

Why not just finance it?

1 Like

Sounds like a 1 year job and he didnt want to pay full tax

1 Like

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations and enjoy!

1 Like

Excellent taste. I have a very soft spot for wagons, Avants, gran turismos, and sportbrakes.

2 Likes

Congrats. Stunning wagon.

1 Like

Nice ride!!!

1 Like

Holy moly to that monthly payment on this car, but she sure is gorgeous. I LOVE those wheels. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gorgeous car. You’ll enjoy every mile.

1 Like

Congrads!
That is over $88,000 for 39 months - maybe makes sense to finance?

1 Like

I’m curious how you’re planning on getting out after a year without taking the tax hit. Selling to a 3rd party dealer isn’t particularly practical because of the much higher 3rd party pay off and there’s no good option for lease transferring. Just hoping that an Audi dealer will buy it out for a good price?

Guys please try to read :slight_smile: he leased it because he is planning to get rid of it in a year. He will save about $8k in FL taxes.

Edit: minus the leasing fees which wouldn’t occur with financing. And what ever extra rent charge he is paying compared to financing.

3 Likes

Edmunds numbers on this look like buy rate is .00183, suggesting that this is more like 4% over MSRP when normalized

2 Likes

Yep. Selling back to an audi dealer is really the only option. And the dealer I got it from said they’d happily buy it back from me at MSRP in a few months if that’s something I wanted to do. Now obviously there’s no way for them to guarantee that and it’s such an easy thing to lie about. But Im pretty confident I could sell it back to them or another Audi dealer and not get totally hosed. I don’t think my cost of ownership will be that high on this car at the end of the day if I don’t put a lot of miles on it. I’m happy with the car regardless of that outcome

5 Likes

Just wanted to make sure you were aware of the options/limitations. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this hold its value well.

3 Likes

Curios to see effective cost once you sell it. Please report and big congratulations…!

2 Likes