2021 Velar S p250

You should ask yourself whether you are okay paying $900/month for a $63k SUV. I get it that most dealers are not discounting cars much these days, but this a terrible deal.

Have you looked at broker deals in the “Marketplace”? Are you set on a Velar or open to other SUVs?

1 Like

Still true, and getting worse. This is just :-1:t2::-1:t2:

1 Like

Pretty set on the velar but guess will need to look at other options

I would start by checking out what brokers are advertising first and see if you can get even close to them by yourself.

1 Like

South Florida is notoriously bad for RR deals, but many dealers there also allegedly withhold a loaner if you don’t buy it there. Good luck finding a deal on one.

Good luck. I would be surprised if you could find one (with similar MSRP and terms) for less than $800 per month given the current market.

1 Like

If you can increase your budget a little, you could get an Acura MDX with third brake light. /s

10 Likes

Lol I read that one.
laugh laughing GIF

1 Like

I’ll need all the luck

1 Like

Is the velar even worth it ? For a 4 cylinder suv

1 Like

It’s definitely a killer looking vehicle

I agree there. But overall package for the price. Msrp isn’t horrible but the lease is tough.

Yup. That’s why I can’t move forward. Wish they would give me more % off msrp

There will be msrp discounts again, unlikely before the fall.

If you can wait, join the US Equestrian society and become a Chase Private Client to possibly get a pin deal.

Very few Jag dealers are allowing the pin on what they have in stock only, and marking up MF. I seriously doubt you will have any luck using the pin on Range Rover.

For $900/month I Would definitely go with a base RR sport ! Velar just does not look that great and the quality is not that great either (my opinion of course)!

1 Like

Maybe you can lease a Civic at the same time as the RR for one broker fee. You’ll need something to drive while the RR is in the shop.

1 Like

I was able to get this type of deal around 6 weeks ago on a 4 cylinder. MSRP was a couple thousand more than yours

A 2020 model leased “around” 6 weeks ago is not a fair comparison to the current market, but $900 a month for a 4 cylinder badge is insane.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.