Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00028 (0.67%)
Residual: 63%
Incentives: $1,500 Lease Conquest; $500 Bonus Lease Conquest
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 10.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Options: Redline Edition; Recaro Performance Seats; 10-Speed Auto; RS Package; Dual Mode Exhaust; Technology Package; Red Brake Calipers; Strut Tower Brace in Black

This deal was way too good for California. Other dealers laughed at my offer of anywhere close to 6% off MSRP. All credit goes to Chevy Vick @CaliZ06 at Stevens Creek Chevrolet. He got me this deal overnight and I flew to San Jose from Los Angeles the next day to pick my baby monster up and drive her back down to LA. Thank you again Vick for this amazing deal!

11 Likes

Nice car, congrats.

Chevys acq fee is now $795? :scream: or was it always like that?

1 Like

I think that’s something dealers have room to play with. My actual calculation looks like this:

it is raining camaros ! congrats!

1 Like

Congrats! Fellow Redline leaser here. Seems like the LT1 w/redline is a pretty rare combo. I like the white!

1 Like

The white and black accents are so gorgeous, the red just adds the cherry on top.

I had a 15 ss 1le in white with black accents so I wanted to switch it up a bit. I went with the grey.

1 Like

Welcome to the LT1 club! White looks really sharp, especially with the redline package. Payment is great considering you have the most optioned LT1 I’ve seen. $45k pretty much has everything.

How fun was that drive from SJ to LA? PCH I assume?

1 Like

Looks nice…Appears the days of sub $300 LT1’s are becoming harder.

2 Likes

Only thing I don’t like about the grey is the color difference between the bumper (plastic) vs the fenders (metal). Otherwise, I had an '18 Mustang GT in that color and was completely in love with it.

Recaro seats helped with the drive. Unfortunately I couldn’t take the PCH, due to the collapse of Big Sur they closed off a big portion to study the highway to ensure it is safe for travel.

Really like the color combo and favorite of the 3 redline choices. I was in discussion with a dealer on a black redline … had it had the recarros, I would have probably jumped on it.

1 Like

Prob cause the first wave of us snapped up all the low option ones—all the latest ones are a good 5k+ higher msrps.

If I was spec’ing out my own car , I’d try to keep msrp as low as possible, to not creep up in SS pricing territory (if car was a purchase)

Yea true…I went higher optioned at 42k. Dealers are stingy now I tried to replicate close to the deal I got and I can’t come within $50.

Man I wish I had the Recaros.

1 Like

I think we all do

1 Like

Agree here. I think the sub 300 are still available if finding a sub 40K MSRP model. In the works on a 45K model … spec’d closer to how I would build (understand risk of entering SS territory but SS aren’t leasing this well). Have to bury shipping in the deal but shooting to close 350 with 0 das.

Still a solid deal.

1 Like

Thats a biiiigggg MSRP and a 12K though?