2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 - MSRP 45K - 39mn/12k - $398/mn

Are reverse lights on the Rs tail lights LED?

The non-RS models have halogens and it looks horrible. Will likely switch bulbs but want something with bright output

Yes, RS lights are LED.

No, reverse lights are halogen on all models, including SS. I just swapped mine for bright white bulbs, as adding actual LED bulbs requires a resistor for the 2019+ models.

The halogens on the reverse lights and license plate lights are horrible.

Did you get the JDM star bulb/ resistor kit?

No, I bought Nokya hyper white bulb from ebay:

1 Like

IDK about reverse lights but the RS package tail lights are LED for sure.

Correct, rear tailights are LED standard on all trims, RS just has the clear/smoked lens.

1 Like

Hackers, should I get one of these?

Have an offer on the table on a $38 MSRP for $359 with $359 DAS

I qualify for supplier. Also have a $500 private offer certificate from GM.

Asked the sales mgr to be at $300 with $300 DAS. He said no (for now) but told him to call me back.

I guess if they call me back before month end, I’ll join you guys…

Strictly shopping this car for fun, as I do not need a 2nd car. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

If it’s the color and options you want, go for it.

$360 and $300 are far off.

Should the payment be $300 if use the calculator and input all the numbers? Yes?

Will you get there? Maybe?

Will you be upset if car is sold?

All things you need to weigh out

1 Like

Come on man, you’ve been hunting this car for months. Just bite the bullet, should be an easier negotiation with half the country covered in 6 inches of snow…

Car is so damn fun, and I haven’t driven it in 3 days. Gotta take it out tonight for a spin.

4 Likes

You can probably shave another $25-30 off the monthly. Doubt you’ll get $300 though.

2 Likes

$38k msrp at 6% off (i have supplier) nets to me around $300 with $300 DAS…

It would have to be really discounted well for me to take this car .

What’s your total rebate in dollars?

$2250 conquest. (Plus another $500 certificate)

Total $2750

I did not disclose the $500 certificate yet

He’s playing that “for $359 you’re driving a 455hp car” :rofl:

Waiting to see if he bites and then I drop the “oh, by the way I have this certificate that stacks with conquest”

FYI, not crazy on color and options but can work for me. If I lose car, not gonna cry over it.

Would have to be a strong deal as I couldn’t see myself riding this lease out for 36/39 months and would prob transfer by year end.

My left leg has been itching to pump a clutch, that’s all.

Is supplier a rebate or pre incentive discount?

I would not take a 38k camaro for over $300 a month, Not with supplier and conquest. Hunt a few more dealers.

2 Likes

Exactly my sentiment.

Told him I’m ready to make a deal and my credit card is in hand. Left it off politely and told him $300 with $300 DAS and we can get it to work.

Like I said, not crazy about the car. This is a want more than a need so the discount/deal has to be strong.

Perfect if they want to move it they will be in touch. If not there is going to be about 10-15 of these up for sub 300 swaps in a few months.

2 Likes

What you think about this: 2016-2017 Camaro Reverse LED PRLED6

Or: Car Indicator Light LED Replacement Bulbs — iJDMTOY.com

From what I’ve read on Camaro forums, the wiring changed for the 2019+ vehicles and LED bulbs will set error codes and not turn off. Maybe the 2nd link you sent would work, but I don’t trust anything yet.

I’ll try to get a picture showing the color of my new bulbs.

1 Like