Chevy Lease Conquest Rebate

When I got my Bolt last year I had to stand behind the manager at the “desk” and go one by one through the rebates/incentives, I’m pretty sure GM’s system verifies if they stack. This guy was old school and was telling me I shouldn’t even be back there… Ha! Low and behold they stacked. It was dealer cash, lease cash, conquest and gm card

2 Likes

GOOD LUCK!
If you get 4.5% and getting all incentives on top, you are WAY ahead of what I’ve gotten from about 20 dealers this week within 500 miles of me.

1 Like

Picking one up tomorrow with 6% off MSRP and 2k in conquest rebates. Will share the post when I get the baby monster.

3 Likes

It’s really funny and sad at the same time that I’ve been running like a clock on these price targets and I’m gonna be the only person on this forum soon that doesn’t have one. It would upset my mortgage underwriter greatly at this point if I were do engage in such behavior, even with an extra $2000 in Buypower rewards and other stuff I could throw at it right now sigh.

4 Likes

House is more important, can’t sleep in the camaro.

2 Likes

I have options. Less than ideal options, but they are options.

4 Likes

Hopefully you don’t have a wife and kids…doubt they would like that trick. Haha

I do… and we already have a house! I just won’t be allowed back in it if I screw things up and wind up not being able to get the new one thanks to a Camaro :laughing:

1 Like

Pretty sure there will be 2 of us Camaro-less

When I went through this in the beginning of October, the dealer I was working with showed no incentives, then I talked to a dealer that said that I qualified for the $2250, he told me there was no reason for the dealer not to give me those, the dealer can’t keep them. They were being either too lazy to find them, or were incompetent.

Where can I even go to find about info in all the incentives? My dealer says something different than what I’ve seen and heard everywhere else. Dealer & Chevy website not much help.

Also, my dealer says the conquest incentive is for cars 2016+ while it seems everyone else is 2007+. Can the terms of incentives be different across regions/dealers?

Thanks.

Autobytel and edmunds

1 Like

I do believe lease conquest rebate is for vehicles 2016+

I’m asking about the general conquest incentive of $750. I don qualify for the others because I do not have a lease.

Nah you’ll get it done. Every single time I tried to get in on something here I was always able to get it done when I didn’t give up. It always happens the same way. Last third of the month someone cracks a bit, and then they all start to crack.

1 Like

Ah yes. That is region specific and definitely not available in my area. It’s both a conquest and loyalty rebate built in one, so I am not sure how it really works.

Or there’s always a transfer in 3-4 months from people in the first wave in your state!

1 Like

It’s weird that dealers don’t seem to know this stuff. I’ve had to correct (and they agreed after the fact) that a state EV credit applies to a particular vehicle I’m looking at. Both dealers said it was not in play. I told them to look again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.